VR Future: Facebook Edition

I hope you do. Meta/FB is horrible with their report and contact methods.

Hello,sorry for the late response,I’ve run some scan checks on your accounts and there’s positivity in recovery of both account,the problem on your accounts is that your accounts was attacked by spyware,spyware is a very strong software use in hacking of email,phone,social media accounts,cloning of password,bank apps and so on,but the good news is that your accounts will be retrieved,your pictures and valuable documents will be restored as well

We only need to get rid of the encrypted spy on the account

So can we proceed?

Hmm, proxycybertech … seems scammy and incompetent.

EDIT:

Not really,i will be the one installing it here,i will only need the email attached to your current account since i have the name of the account
After making the payment of the software,i will proceed with the next procedure

Is that FB making the claim and want money? Or a 3rdparty company?

oh okay see they want you to buy software.

Yeah, that was ‘proxycybertech’ . Guess that’s what I get for desperation.

This might be an idea.

Might find real ppl vs bots

I would like to purchase a subscription to Meta Verified (since it seems that is a thing now), confirm my identity - but oh I definitely can’t since it doesn’t work since my Facebook account is messed up now.

Seems that has not worked for others as it is.

Yup, I think contacting the AG, FTC, BBB, and others, is my next step. Pretty sure I need a lawyer, and maybe a public campaign.

Oh, and yeah, my accounts are still messed up.

We really better hope Pimax succeeds, because otherwise, well, Facebook .

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.