Vive DAS back in stock

Vive DAS back in stock in US and EU

3 Likes

I dont see it in stock, dont tell me it got sold out that fast?
Well I would not be surprised actually everyone is putting it on every headsets lol

1 Like

1 Like

Saying, out of stock…:confused:

1 Like

It’s visible in the EU website, but the add to cart button doesn’t work. Does nothing.

1 Like

Depend on where you click it does something…telling you it is out of stock :confused:
Just tried from Canada and it works…ok from EU or at least France, cannot order them…great :+1: :expressionless:

I just sold one on eBay for a little over 200! Crazy!

2 Likes

Just tried to buy one from Canada

I was able to add it to my cart and make it all the way through the checkout process before I got this message at the very last step when it went to process the transaction. I sold my DAS along with my Vive to a friend since I was dumb and thought Pimax may actually ship the MAS in time for the 3rd or 4th date that they gave.

Exactly. I emailed them about that issue some week ago and they said:
“currently out of stock and it will not be restocked again”
Sad. They could make more from the DAS than the Cosmos, I believe. :laughing:

edit: Whomever I mailed with was wrong. First it came back to US and now it’s available in EU too. I recently got one thanks to that.

3 Likes

Yup. Every one is using it to mod their quest. Me included. Waiting for stretch goal MAS for my 5k+ unless of course I go for 8k x but I’m extremely hesitant because of my optical issues with the 5k+

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.