Vader Immortal Episode 1, Longplay, French (Eng SubTitles) + How to run it with REVIVE + Ep.2

Not sure where is the best to post this, in my review post or here…oh well I will do both.
But
First, how to run it (the others episodes also) with a REVIVE on a Pimax :
Instruction how to make it work on a Pimax with Revive :

1. Go to the Revive directory, for example “\ Program Files \ Revive \ Revive \ x64”

2. Copy the contents of this directory next to the exe of the game “\ WKND \ Binaries \ Win64”

3. Drag “ReviveInjector” on the exe of the game to launch it.

If controllers does not works:

1. Go to the \ AppData \ Roaming \ Revive directory and copy the INPUT directory to \ AppData \ Local \ Revive

To find the Appdata directory, type %appdata% in the windows taskbar.

Then…

4 Likes

Who had dark colours in Vader Immortal ? I just played through the first Episode with my pimax xr and I couldnt see vader well because it was simply too dark in my hmd . Colours were set to default. High graphics preset , pi tool render 1.0 and large fov.

Yes it is actually very dark, too much.

1 Like

So perhabs same case as defector :confused:
Are Episode 2 and 3 also as dark as the first one ?

1 Like

Second is even worse :frowning: Most of action is in a cave :bat:

2 Likes

Damn :frowning: It seems I need an oculus with that horrible fov -.-

there is an easy fix on YT somewhere.
You basically edit gamma settings from one of vader immortal files, as especially episode 2 was very dark.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I might use this for the third episode :smirk:

1 Like

Second part :slight_smile:

I translated the french parts in english, as usual

And the english parts in french, basically the whole game ^

Did the fix help you with the dark colours ?

Actually, I took notice of the fix after recording and uploading this :confused: That is why I was talking about the third episode.

I wonder how you could see anything in that cave :smiley:
Keep us updated interms of the fix , wether it helped or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

About the Episode II, I just found out that the best part was…the dojo !
Throwing lightsaber and force change it all, compared to the Ep I.
Dont know what the Ep3 can add but for now, Dojo Ep2 is the best Jedi experience .

2 Likes

I played yesterday Episode I and revive has fixed the gamma levels with the latest revive version :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.