Useful software utilities for VR players - VR播放器的有用软件实用程序

The most practical vr player must have software
First, FPSVR can observe the number of frames in the game, as well as the video card occupation, and then adjust the overdraft according to the situation
Note: my documents are accompanied with pictures, which can only be visible when logging in the computer qq

1. Download from the steam store and set it to launch with the game. Turn your wrist to display the FPS data in the game
  2. Right click on the icon steamvr at the bottom right corner of the desktop, click “set” to see the following image, and click 123 in the order

Second, turnsignal, you can observe the loop of the cable in the game, and then reverse the loop, to avoid the cable around the neck

1. Download from the steam store and set it to launch with the game. The specific setting method is the same as in FPSVR
    2, this software with vr cable receiver, will play a good effect, cable receiver online purchase, 10 yuan several, and then pull the rope, or buy a shelf, 100 yuan that can be

Third, openvr-inputemulator, which can let your palm stretch out infinitely, is suitable for players who can’t reach too far in a small room

1. Some vr games require a large space, but your room is small, so you can’t touch the objects that are too far away. This software can help you solve the problem
    Releases · matzman666/OpenVR-InputEmulator · GitHub
    2, can also be set with the computer startup, the specific use method, need to enter the vr game, and then click the handle window key, can be found in the set desktop size, the specific setting method to explore, it is very simple, divided into helmet, left hand side, right hand handle three options

最实用的vr玩家必备软件
一,fpsvr,可在游戏里观察帧数,还有显卡占用情况,然后根据情况调节超采
注意:我的文档都配有图片,只能登陆电脑qq可见
1,steam商店下载,并设置随游戏启动,在游戏中翻手腕就能显示fps数据
2,先右键单机桌面右下角steamvr图标,点设置,出现下图,再按顺序123点击即可

二,turnsignal,可在游戏中观察线缆绕圈情况,然后反向转圈,避免线缆绕颈
1,steam商店下载,并设置随游戏启动,具体设置方法和fpsvr里面一样
2,这个软件搭配vr收线器,会起到不错效果,收线器网上购买,10元好几个,然后拉绳子,或买架子,100多元那种即可

三,OpenVR-InputEmulator,可让你的手掌无限伸远,适合小房间,够不着太远物品的玩家
1,有的vr游戏要求较大空间,但你房间小,结果太远的物品,你无法触碰,这个软件可以帮你解决问题,下面是下载链接

2,也可设置随电脑启动,具体使用方法,需进入vr游戏,再点击手柄窗口键,在设置桌面大小旁可找到,具体设置方法自己摸索,很简单,分头盔、左手边、右手柄3个选项

3 Likes

wow sounds interesting, but I don‘t understand a thing. I’m sure you mean well but whatever it is about, it literally gets lost in translation.

2 Likes

Actually, I think I understand. He is recommending several VR tools, which can help users, particularly those who play in small rooms. This is actually very useful for me.

1. Use fpsVR. Great advice! I bought it long ago.

2. TurnSignal is a tool to help you prevent getting tangled by too many turns in the same direction. He also recommends some sort of cable management system.

3. OpenVR-input-emulator apparently is a tool to let you reach past physical walls in a small play space to reach VR objects.

I have also clarified the thread title.

Auto translated (自动翻译):
其实,我想我明白。 他建议使用几种VR工具,这些工具可以为用户提供帮助,尤其是那些在小房间中玩耍的用户。 这实际上对我非常有用。

1. 使用fpsVR。 好建议! 我很久以前买的。

2. TurnSignal是一种工具,可帮助您防止在同一方向上被过多的弯折缠住。 他还建议使用某种电缆管理系统。

3. OpenVR输入仿真器似乎是一种工具,可让您在较小的游戏空间中越过物理墙,以到达VR对象。

我还澄清了线程标题。

3 Likes

FPS VR include some feature of TurnSignal :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.