Upgrading the MAS to the DAS

Is there a way to upgrade my Kickstarter MAS to the DAS using my £100 Voucher from downgrading to a 5k+ from the 8k?

Take a guess MAS is done by Pimax, DAS is made by HTC.

I’m talking about the Deluxe version one from the website. The D standing for Deluxe.

Its then MAS with Deluxe audio, not DAS :slight_smile:

Standard MAS and Deluxe MAS.
@jongraham I would wait before spending the coupon on the Deluxe version.

3 Likes

Right. People should distinguish DAS and DMAS. The former from Vive, the latter from Pimax (eventually).

2 Likes

Not even sure MAS or DMAS is cirrect anymore as there was a question over whether it is actually still “modular”.

It is modular, it is one off Pimax ideas on Everything.

Sorry for any confusion people, but as I was talking about Pimax, I thought it was obvious what I was talking.

1 Like

Manny off use DAS on Pimax so thats why most if not all will think HTC DAS when you write DAS :slight_smile:

no matter how you call it though…
pimax stated many times that
COUPONS CAN NOT BE USED FOR THIRD PARTY ITEMS (even if sold by Pimax)
As Pimax most likely are not going to manufacture headphones themselves, I bet they are safe to be considered third party.
Maybe you‘re lucky and they change their policies in that regard but I doubt it.

Pimax does not even manufacture displays or triad sensors. The rule applies to products entirely resold by Pimax, such as Lighthouse and Index Controllers, otherwise each product has parts not produced by Pimax.

5 Likes

Great then, probably I’m over-sceptical.

should be possible, found that:

2 Likes

I did this, the team gives you a coupon that works with your $100 coupon and then you purchase a DMAS from the Pimax store.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.