Upgrade plan, availability of plan F

@Matthew.Xu @SweViver Hi guys, how do i know the availability of actual hardware, when i decide to use upgrade plan F?
If the answer is: If you pay now, you got your Index BS and controllers around the first week of februari 2020 and there are some units available…I might upgrade.

2 Likes

It’s clear that stretch goals will never arrive/ be produced (remember the low risk mentioned quite some time ago? But whatever) And i highly doubt the Sword Sense will be seen anywhere 2020 if ever, (the Swords aren’t even on the Store pages…) Also the let-down regarding the MAS with the “above ear” audio design is no joke either, but well, i don’t care anymore. Just want a playable ecosystem and be done with all this waiting. To be honest, i have no faith in getting the KS package anymore. Sorry to say, i am far beyond the point of being sad about it. So please let me have the Valve hardware, so i can say goodbye, finally!

8 Likes

I feel the same way as you … I just want it to be over so I can actually start to use this thing …

This is not really a good look for Pimax … clearly they’ve never heard of a ‘net promoter’ score.

1 Like

Yes, exactly, please let this end :disappointed:

Hi @mindscan, I expect the delivery date of Europe backers is about mid-January to end-February.
Some backers may be affected by remote areas or bad weather.

3 Likes

Then is delivery date of Asian backers for March?
My choice was right to cancel Plan F and get second-hand new index controllers. They are really, really great waaaay better than vive wands.

2 Likes

I don’t think it will be so late, expect the delivery date in February.

4 Likes

What about base station only delivery? Same as Plan F delivery?
I will pay extra shipping cost if I can get them soon.

2 Likes

Ticket # 21272

I submited a ticket to have my basestations shipped asap rather than wait for controllers. I am a full package backer and I am not upgrading to any plans. I very simply just want my basestations now.

I live in Canada. When Can I expect them??

2 Likes

As I have said before, if backers who do not participate in Plan F or only buy base stations, they are expected to start shipping in the middle of January.
Delivery according to the number of Backers, regardless of country and region.

3 Likes

Okay. Thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

When are you shipping plan f to Australia ? Your website says they are ready to ship to Australia now.

2 Likes

I presume this includes full package backers as well?

1 Like

Full package to Australia expected start date of shipment from February.

3 Likes

The full package in the United States will be shipped after Christmas, and we are already preparing it.

3 Likes

Thanks for answering, Matthew.

3 Likes

@Matthew.Xu Hi Matthew, i just paid for plan f via Paypal and after the payment i was redirected to the backer store, where i got this: Internal server error

(‘Cannot create moves for different companies.’, ‘’)

Furthermore, i did not recieve a confirmation email from Pimax. Please let me know if my payment is recieved etc. My Paypal is charged, by the way.

3 Likes

Hi @mindscan, sorry for the inconvenience.

The engineer is solving this problem. Please don’t worry. Your order will be released after the problem is solved.

4 Likes

Thanks for the fast response, Matthew. It is nice to know we can count on you!
Update: The problem is solved and i got the confirmation mail from Emily.Wang.
Thanks, this gives a feeling of relief :slight_smile:

6 Likes