Upcoming EU Roadshow: Will you attend VR Days, VR Berlin and VR Space? Please vote!

I will absolutely be at VRDays!
So if I read it right, we cannot book a timeslot in advance for VRdays, right?

1 Like

If it’s like 2017 you just write your name on a list when you’re at their stand and that’s your spot

Hi Martin, I’ll be there. How can we get Time slot booking?

Thank you!

1 Like

@SweViver, would there be a UK Event?

3 Likes

Would definitely attend if it were in Munich, but 5h by train (one way) or a flight to Berlin to see something I will get myself anyways a month later (fingers crossed) is a little far off.

Will any of these events be streamed or recorded? (Could understand if the people who attend would prefer a “rather not” ok course)

1 Like

Livestream!!!

Honestly I would almost pay for the airfare and hotel just to picket Pimax. Their handling of this entire thing has become shameful.

Heh, I’m not a CC lol. I’m sure MRTV and VoodooDE will be there though :slight_smile:

@SweViver I want to see the Pimax 8kx at the VR Days but it’s pretty expensive compared to Gouda and I can’t come 1st december.
Can you get us a discount for the VR Days ?

1 Like

@SweViver I’m interested in this too, you mentioned something of a discount earlier. Or at least you would have more info later. I am waiting with buying a ticket for your information about this.

The time booking slots will be available soon. Im currently working on this, for all the events :slight_smile: I will announce this in a video before the weekend!

Regarding VR Days, we have a very limited number of free tickets which are already reserved, but I will ask about a possible discount for day passes. No promises made yet though…

1 Like

A discount for a day pass is all I need :slight_smile: I would like to see the 8K-X before I order it.

Hey guys sweviver ,just said on his youtube channel that he will be live streaming from vr days!!!
So we will get more 8kx and 8k+ footage and peoples reaction!!! Should be good :grinning:

5 Likes

The VR days ticket just went up in price, 80 euros instead of 54…
When Pimax can’t give me discount on the entrance fee I’ll wait for 8KX version 2. I can’t attend 1 december in Gouda and I don’t want too buy an 8KX without seeing it and 80 euros is too much because I’m only interested in seeing the 8KX.

2 Likes

I think generally that is not the worst idea. Early versions often have problems that later iterations do not have…

2 Likes

2 december in Gouda would be a nice option, could that still happen ?

“Some place”, yeah why not ~

2 Likes