Ultimate Sim Rig

Not really VR related completely but…should work nice with a Crysral or 12K.

2 Likes

Using pancake screens on a rig like that should be a crime.

obviously for VR you wouldn’t need the screens, lol

1 Like

Ah yeah, was just joking. That said I probably would have to use pancake screens to see all the controls and know what I was actually doing ha! I do love the passthrough MR stuff we’re seeing, like what Varjo showed off with the XR3, for stuff like this. Being able to see your controls in VR, for a setup like this, would be amazing.

might have to if the YAW2 never ships

Why? There are already people who have received one. One is even here in the forum.

Actually, they contacted me two weeks ago asking to confirm my Address, so I take that as a good sign.

OMG update. I have received 1/3 packages its like 80 lbs and the UPS guy said the other two should arrive on monday. :dizzy_face:

This is actually happening!

1 Like

1 Like

What backer # and options? Can you send us pics when done?

1 Like

I am backer 383. I got the standard with chair and extra side rail.

I wanted the 2-pole desk but they sent the center mount instead.

Kind of a blessing actually, since I wanted to test the strength myself

1 Like

YAW 2 looks cool just been looking at it. Wish I had the space for something like that but don’t unfortunately. Let us know how you get on with it.

It’s actually.not that big. Roughly the size of my Recliner with feet out.

@vrgamerdude did you get yours yet? Didn’t see any videos on your channel,

I wasn’t expecting to get mine 6 weeks ago, I can see on the discordant on their Kickstarter page that they seem to be shipping in random order.

I’m up and running and it’s been great, wasn’t without lots of issues that needed to be resolved

Missing parts, weird design issues I needed to mod to improve, etc…

took a few weeks but I’m finally at the point where I am starting to enjoy it.

Here’s a pic of my Thrustmaster Freestyler I got of eBay mounted to it.

2 Likes

I never thought to do a cycle!
what game do you play with it?

Nah… nothing yet. I expect since mine will be a review unit that it won’t come untill all of the KS backers have been taken care of first which I fully support! I can’t wait to try it out though… I’m still enjoying my first gen Yaw but the Yaw 2 just looks next level.

1 Like

VRacer Hover Bike
GTA V

I actually got the idea from this guy

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were a backer. Figured you would be since you are always playing on the Yaw 1.

1 Like

Wish I could have backed them but contrary to popular belief I make very little extra money from my channel so I couldn’t afford it. The Yaw 1 I use was sent to me from Yaw directly for the purpose of making videos… They are also supposed to send me a Yaw 2 eventually with the same intention.

2 Likes

Are you getting a crystal?