๐•€โ€™๐•ž ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐•—๐•ก๐•ค ๐•ž๐• ๐••๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ;) ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–โ€™๐•ค ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐• ๐• ๐• ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’?

Friendly reminder: Iโ€™m stoked to try this mode out with pavlov and vorpx. And also remind you guys that I will spend eternity begging for full fov 120 fps mode and that the DP cable can handle the throughput bandwidth for it :wink:

4 Likes

You haxor!

2ฬšฬคฬฏฬ˜ฬ—อ˜ฬกฬด0อƒอ›ฬ‘อ“ฬฏฬทอข อ„ฬฝฬ”อ„อ—ฬ—อšฬ–ฬ—อŸฬจcฬ‘อŒอชฬžฬฒhฬฬ…อคฬŒฬฑฬตaฬ”อƒฬšฬฒอขrอคฬณฬฌฬฉฬฎฬ™อŸอ€อ€aอญอ„ฬฟฬƒcอฏอฃอƒฬ‘ฬœฬฎอฬฬ•อœฬ•อtอฉอฎอ›อŠฬ™ฬŸฬฒeฬšฬƒฬ€ฬ”อŠฬนอ–ฬ›อŸอ ฬดrอชฬอ—ฬญsฬฝอ‘อ‚อ„ฬอ‡อ‰ฬฏอ‡ฬ™ อคฬ‰อฃอฏฬผฬ˜ฬฐฬบฬ

2 Likes

Maybe the analogix chip canโ€™t though :^)
Just wait for Brainwarp 2.0 in 2077 :^)

Itโ€™s in China right now where everyone is on Holiday.

2 Likes

โ€ฆtill the next Holiday

1 Like

The thirst is realโ€ฆ

1 Like

that title font is horrendous, feels like Iโ€™m looking at 5K+ large FOV distortion /s

1 Like

Yeah looks like those slave like working conditions in China are too much /S

Always on holiday. :rofl:

1 Like

I believe it will be called Cyberpunk by then :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Hopefully really soon for pitool.

Hope for soonish.

I hope the GPU utilisation twitching on 180 will get fixed as well :pray:

1 Like

They should just go ahead and release the update. Itโ€™s so hard to wait.

1 Like

Unfortunately, nothing will be released this week. Itโ€™s a national holiday (all week) in China.

gib me update now pls

1 Like

I will push the devs to release it asap :grin: All I can say is that it works just as promised, after giving it some time in Florida. Lets hope they can add this for Normal FOV as well soon!

8 Likes

@SweViver Considering push to open source, can you comment does this 120hz mode mean Smart boost is in use? Aka 60hz per eye + smart smoothing to 120? I think that Smart Boost is limited to small fov because periphery(monoscopic part) would be seen in 60hz and cause discomfort.

1 Like

Yeah! 120fps in 150ยฐ FOV should be awesome.
Though it would help if I could actually set the fov to normal, my hmd seems to be stuck on largeโ€ฆ

1 Like

If you could push them to release the PiTool beta code base on github as well that would be great, the current version they provided is pretty useless without all the other functionality and fixes they added in the beta.

1 Like

Yeh hurry up with the 120hz update Iโ€™m getting sick of the oculus quest lagging andtracking like trash nowadays

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve been dying to try the new update. Just testing it would be okay too for me.

1 Like