Too quiet on the reviews & impressions front

I’ll do an export of it tonight if possible… :+1::upside_down_face:

UPDATE: Here’s a few screenshots instead:

vorpX collection list

NOTE: Just because they’re supported doesn’t mean they’re great… YMMV… :slight_smile:

Yes it does but it’s also supported by vorpX and that’s why it’s in my list, but now that You’re mentioning it I did actually use the mod (after watching the SweViver video… :upside_down_face:

I’ll update the list… :wink:

2 Likes

I had good luck with my SN204 Pimax 5K+, it had a good feeling of presence as well. So I am looking forward to the Vision 8KX (I will use it together with my own headphones) and will test it extensively, especially in HLA and highlight its benefits in IL-2 Great Battles.

5 Likes

drowhunter, I just now saw your response, so funny! :joy:

1 Like

DrWilken, I’d like to see that list also. I’m not seeing the screenshots you mentioned.

1 Like

amazing, I had started to do something similar months ago but I havent been in VR much for a few months now so never got far.

Crazy Idea, I know steam allows the community to tag games publically. Do you think you could do that so all vorpx users benefit by searching for the vorpx tag or vorpxG3D tag?

by the way how did you make the hidden section with the screen shots. I’m familiar with markdown but dont know that one

1 Like

@drowhunter

Another one:

1 Like

Again, the black dots on the Index are more distracting than these dots on the X. I don’t notice any “irregularity of color,” as mura is defined, it’s just a layer of dots that you can choose to focus on.

3 Likes

I can have a look at that… :+1:

Press the great icon and choose “hide detail” after selecting a part of Your post… :upside_down_face:

Was looking for “collapse”… :wink:

1 Like

What black dots? While I am not the biggest fan of the Index, as it had glare o couldn’t stand, I have never seen this black dot myth.

You might have a faulty unit you’d want to return!

i guess he meant mura, it was already reported by at leat 5 users

not sure if you are aware of this page
Unofficial Vorpx Games List

ugly as hell, but this guy keeps his stuff up to date

3 Likes

hmm there’s a catch
according to the steam docs here

1 Like

I really like your tagging idea for steam. :+1:

2 Likes

yeah but it seems all of us would have to tag the as well. because one guy wont make it public

Yeah I just saw that. Oh well. Perhaps he can just give us his list, and we can also tag Steam for future users.

i think we would have to agree on the tags to use then we could all go in and tag them

i would tag the g3d and the z3d and immersive screen

2 Likes

That sounds good. Not that it matters because I trust that DrWilken is giving us good advice and would tag the correct games, but I will only have a Pimax 8KX HMD. I’m assuming that’s what p3d is indicating?

1 Like

oh sorry i meant z3d

its like a kind of fake 3d mode that doesn’t look as good as G3d mode

1 Like

Oh, now I get it. Yes, great idea!

2 Likes

Here’s mine: https://community.openmr.ai/t/8kx-review-after-almost-three-weeks/30417

6 Likes