This game is gonne be amazing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYeHl0iDV4

12 Likes

Very Bladerunner visuals

2 Likes

Sounds very promising, but seems to be in a very early stage.
Thanks for pointing out

3 Likes

Yeah I need to download the latest build. Backed this. We have a few members here that backed it.

6 Likes

I backed as well and the early builds are incredibly atmospheric!

3 Likes

I backed it too, but haven’t checked the builds out yet!
I must have a look!! so much great stuff coming up , new hmd ,games this vr space is is really stating to buzz!!!

3 Likes

I’m also a backer but haven’t been able to start the game or get past the opening scene

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, I just updated to the latest build and have to check out what’s improved since the initial build!

3 Likes

how is this build?somethings to explore already?

1 Like

Yeah I have had access to this since before the kickstarter and it is truly awesome what Blair has done with this game! I really enjoyed his first game Technolust and this is shaping up to be an amazing successor to that! I fired it up in my 5K plus before I started having the display issues with it and was blown away by just how even more atmospheric it was with the wider fov! I had intended to do a video but now I think I’ll wait to jump back in next month and see it again in the 8K plus this time []-)

3 Likes

Did not know this game existed, will defiantly keep an eye on this one. :+1:

3 Likes

Atm only backers have access to builds til there ready to release. Still need to reinstall Oculus home as the pledge I backed came with Technolust key.

3 Likes

I too have backed this game :+1:
Very cool Atmosphere :+1:
The controls for Locomotion needs improvement, I get sick quite easily while playing.
Compare that to Aircar, I can fly around full speed doing crazy maneuvres without feeling sick.

5 Likes

i backed it. its got potential. but it was pure bugs every time i ran it.

every time i ran it i was standing on top of the flying car, and in the station i fall through the floor.

maybe now its a bit better

1 Like

I also backed. I’m looking forward to living out my blade runner fantasy and hopefully meeting a Sean young character :hugs:

2 Likes

Holy s**t, that looks good.

1 Like