The Mysticle - The Most INSANE VR Headset I Ever Used!

I got the impression he may not have used Pimax experience and mentioned it in a comment

3 Likes

About time this headset got some recognition. Very good news.

And Pimax - please note his concerns about your reputation for customer support. The better you support your customers, the more units you will sell. Thank goodness he didn’t mention the great import duty fiasco.

And hey - he has the same PC case and CPU cooler as me. I feel validated!

1 Like

Yeah, its really a shame that the company’s rep precedes them. Using my 8kx and seeing people not be blown away by it feels like I’m in some alternate reality.

Finally some youtuber’s are making sense.

How is every racing sim channel no using a Pimax as their daily driver is beyond me.

4 Likes

There probably playing submarine sims. The periscope likely wouldn’t benefit from wfov. :laughing:

4 Likes

You’ve got to keep in mind that there seems to be huge difference in quality between Pimax headsets, especially regarding panel placement. This has been confirmed several times by people who sent back their 8k-X and received a headset that needed very different IPD (software) settings. This most likely explains the difference in experiences.

It seems this particular reviewer was lucky to receive a version with correctly placed lenses.

Also this reviewer wears glasses so he won’t be bothered by distortion

5 Likes

So I guess it’s the Pimax lottery.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.