The disappearance of my order from the personal account of the Pimax store

My order SO5847 of November 13, 2019 for the “B + E”(8KX+ Index’s packet) update plan today disappeared from my account on the Pimax store website.

And I don’t understand what is happening :man_shrugging:

@PimaxQuorra @SweViver @Amy @Heliosurge @Konger @TrevorVR @Sally @PimaxUSA @PimaxVR @Asales

I sent an email to calvin.yau@pimaxvr.com, but never received a response.

My support ticket number is # 21,850.

Do something already, please, I don’t want to start to panic :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Same here, my Plan F upgrade option along with my communication request has disappeared from the “My Orders” page.

SO6115 is the order number. Ticket number is #21,860

What is going on?

2 Likes

Now the weekend is coming, and I’m afraid we will have to wait for a decision until Monday, maybe.
yes, all this is strange…

I already made all the requests that I could. Now it remains to wait for an answer.

But, I think, do not worry too much, it is obvious that this is some kind of error or failure.
In any case, I have all the data on the order and I can provide them without problems if necessary.

But this should not be, of course. It is rather unpleasant to feel, in fact, when the my order disappears.

I think theres no need to panic, at least don’t make a support request now.

3 Likes

Hello pal,

Please kindly check with your mailbox. I just dropped you a mail about this issue.

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax.

3 Likes

Yes, now I received a letter about problems on the site, and that I should not worry about the order.

I hope you will solve them soon and my order will appear. I will be very waiting, thanks!

4 Likes

Hello Andrew,

We will notify you once the website’s bug is fixed, and you may view your order on your account soon.

Spasibo,
Quorra.Pimax

4 Likes

@PimaxQuorra, hello, great!

I am very glad that everything will be fine. Thanks for the help :+1:

5 Likes

What the? My order disappeared too

1 Like

I can still view the order from the receipt email, but it is not present from the my orders page.

I saw your message you I just checked. Mine is gone as well. What the hell? Pimax done ran off with our dough $$

Hello Pal,

Due to the maintenance on our website backstage, we didn’t expect will affect the order status on the user’s account. Our team is working to recover it.
Please be patience with that. No worries on your order, as we had the backup data,everything will be restore once the maintenance is over.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheer,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Hello Pal,

Don’t worry on your order! It won’t disappear as we had the backup data. Will restore after the our team did the maintenance!
Please be patience with us.
Sorry for troubling you.

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Hello Pal,

We ain’t ran off with your money! We are still here running the store.
Just because of the maintenance,there are small affect on the user’s order status.
We are fixing it right now!
Please be calm bro!

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Well, my order has returned to me, cheers :yum:
I did not notice the changes, everything is fine.

4 Likes

Privet Andrew,

Good to hear that!

Spasibo,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes