The Actions and Plans on Pimax after-sale services

I think we should take a more positive view, it sound more like :most of the after-sale services issues will be improved.

2 Likes

So prove it, @mozi

@mozi could you let 8K backers know when we will receive our HMDs?

1 Like

We will post a formal announcement next Monday. For 8K backers, we will ship all out from SH today. At the same time we are checking and trying to speed up the procedure from SH to our warehouse.

7 Likes

Great news mozi, thank you! Will wait for the announcement.

4 Likes

P1156 (SUPEN 2741) my pimax 5k arrived last week build quality looked good, plugged in setup and installed unfortunately dead pixels on right screen and a distortion line through it too with the bottom half flickering. I raise service query they asked me for pictures which I sent and ever since radio silence!
I have tried to contact again to confirm they received my email and I got a blank email in response I only want to know how I can return the headset and get a fully working one or if I will be ignored and hope the problem goes away please could you advise on what I should do next as it’s already been a very long wait for all!

2 Likes

I know this is a hard job, we try to be positive but we already pay and two month without news is a long time.
Can you just tell us about those preorder

Me : 123120 14th january
@Absolutezero05 : 123393 25th january

Thanks @mozi

1 Like

Thanks for your understanding for these two preorder, we plan to ship out before 25th this month

2 Likes

Is this yours sup?anyway I will let Sean contact with you for replacement next Monday

1 Like

If someone order today,need about 25 days who can get tracking number.

about the order jumping issue, this number is just to facilitate internal management,does not represent the order of purchase.

It’s quite urgent to fix this “unfullfilled” status,----we ever try to change the status but the system require us to fill the trading number. now we are still trying to find a solution

for the survey mail, we will finish the review by next week.

you mean you ever apply for refund and was confirmed by mail? I still need some time to check internally.

1 Like

These two order should be shipped out 25th this month. We will post an announcement next Monday on the shipping plan,please pay attention.

1 Like

Hi, sorry my sup is 2714. Thank you so much for the fast response. Matt P1156

sorry, I checked the sup tracking history, only can find our guys’ comments, you sent the picture by mail? this is our mistake, few days ago I require them to tracking mainly by sup, so may missed your mail. sorry.
I will ask @Sean.Huang to update the sup and execute the replacements

1 Like

Thanks for that @Kwentin . I was hoping it would have shipped already for us, but at least it’s a answer.

1 Like

Hi Mozi

One of our members awhile ago identified a possible cause for no response from user to staff on tickets.

Some have replied to the Notification email & not via support desk.

I reccommend modifying thr notification email to include a header & footer.

Please logon to your support account to view/respond to your SUPON. Do not reply to this email as it is only a push Notification.

Also many companies that have these kind of Notification emails the sending account often looks something like this

Noreply@pimaxvr.com

4 Likes

to @mozi
I don’t know what kind of position you’re in at the company, but what you said is something that anyone has said before. However, I want to believe it again this time.
I look forward to Monday.

4 Likes

great! We’ll add such a header &footer.

1 Like

Hi @mozi ( And to all community )

I write a post here to ask information about my pre-order. Sorry if i do it in the wrong place.
Pre-order P122057, 18 November 2018. French country.

Thanks for your help and good luck in your work at after-sale services.

2 Likes

It will be two months tomorrow since my headset should have been delivered, and still no answer for 10 days because you are : “contacting our logistics partner”, it’s time for a change @mozi

2 Likes

" Sorry for late reply. We forward the “Denial of receipt A***** L***.pdf” you provided to our logistics partner two weeks ago but no update. Just now, we called the partner and will reply you once she replied us.

After this investigation, we will report this case to the team and give you a solution, thanks for your understanding."

Well done @mozi, it’s art ! So now I just have to wait another month, then you will just call another person, that won’t reply, and then…

The carrier failed to deliver your product. Now you send another product to your customer and get insurance from the carrier. It’s that simple !!!

@pimax @PimaxVR @Sean.Huang @anon74848233

3 Likes