Sword/Sense VS Index. Answer please Pimax

Thank you for the recent update email.
Off the back of that I would like an honest answer from pimax, are your sense controllers going to be as good as the index controllers? If you can tell me they will have all the same features so they can do all the same things I am happy to wait for your controllers. As the kind of consumer who labours over making these kind of choices I really need to know if I would be better swapping to the index on your upgrade plan or staying with you for the controller.
On the same note, if as it gets closer to the date for the controllers release it turns out that the index is going to be superior, will you still have the upgrade plan in place?

It’s not going to be made clear for now. They will tell you they believe in their product, of course. So it’s up to you if you want to wait (expect a delay after March ofcourse) or if you’re done and just want to start using your headset.
I wouldn’t have waited if I didn’t trade in my controllers for discount. I already have Vive stuff so, but after everything, going for the Sense controllers to me is very risky

1 Like

Since sword and sword sense are still in prototype sequence, little is certain.
For example, Kevin and Martin showed their one of the latest prototype of sword controller with trackpad in PD 1 livestream, but controllers illustrated in their index controller upgrade plan has both trackpad and joystick like index controllers.
Also sword and sword sense have no force sensor. This is certain.

1 Like