Sword controller issues

So I received my Sword controllers, and tested them out in a number of games.
They work just fine in most games, but there have been a few problems with the button mapping. I don’t have any other controllers, so I can’t say if it’s a problem with the game or with the controllers.

These are the problematic games:

Eleven Table Tennis: Menu button is not working. The game is playable, but once I start playing, there is no way to enter the menus.

Blueplanet VR and Synth Riders: Most buttons are not working in both games. There is no laser pointer, and it is not possible to teleport, so it is impossible to navigate in the game.

Does anybody know a workaround for these problems?

3 Likes

Hello,

Could you please create a service ticket with our helpdesk?

Our technician will assist you to sort them out.
However, it’s possible that there’s a problem with the game’s compatibility.

1 Like

Gee the button layout (or lack of buttons to layout) is proving problematic. What a surprise, :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, its almost like these controllers were a waste of time.:joy:

Funny part is , the excuse for not giving us thumbsticks and buttons was they didnt want to have problems with mapping.

Apparently even emulating a vive wand is problematic as well.

What a dumpster fire this is

1 Like

For Eleven Table Tennis I created a Custom controller binding. I added to the default bindings on the right controller menu button long press as “Right A Button”. Now I can access the in game menu by holding down the button.

2 Likes

Thank you, this has solved the problem for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.