Support Issues, again

Hi guys

I am backer 646. I backed a 5Kplus back then.
I choose to opt in on the discounted 8Kplus with deluxe audio strap.
A year ago I got my 8Kplus - It was unusable because the foampad was way to thick, my eyes were not near enough the lenses and it was just distortion heaven.

So I asked Pimax for a thin foampad - they promised to send me one. After a few months (yeah its Pimax time again…) and they told me they don’t have thin foampads anymore in the store. Ok, so my 8Kplus stayed useless for me.

A few months afterwards still in 2020 I asked about the deluxe audio strap and where its at. Testing, improving and so on…

November 2020 I asked again… the promised to send it out before end of the year. In January I asked again and they provided me with a Screenshot of the trackingnumber. OK it was on its way for more than a month, was in Switzerland and went back to China…

So I asked them about the shipping adress and turns out they got my name wrong - they used my forum nickname instead of my real one… don’t ask how that is possible after they sent me several headsets with my real correct name before.

Its always a Joan, a Shirley and an Apple (just stop with your english names already, you are chinese and thats totally fine, jesus) and the ladies have no idea what they are doing.

Today I got an Email - Ticket is closed. Why?
They told me I got my thinfoampad - which I did not and the Deluxe Audiostrap is still in testing phase, not manufactured yet.

Guys I am really laughing here. Its a year since I got my 8Kplus and its obsolete by now with all my other headsets like G2, Index etc. and I still can’t use the 8Kplus, still did not get my audiostrap and the ladies are just telling me whatever the want, sending obviously fake screenshots of items that are in testing phases for ages.

So stuff is missing for more than a year for an inital backer, meanwhile they release new headsets like all the time.

Well I lost hope in Pimax long ago but… isn’t this kind of a bad joke?

PS: @PimaxQuorra @Doman.Chen is anybody working at this company?

10 Likes

That’s funny. They send me stuff with my forum name but it hasn’t stopped me from receiving anything. While I realize that you could have found an aftermarket thin foam, case in point many people don’t want to be bothered by modding their supposedly consumer grade products. People are willing to spend the money but they want what’s been advertised, not piecemeal. Lot’s of disorganization over there and it doesn’t seem to have improved too much.

1 Like

exactly… not even Martin (Sweviver) is answering anymore… I have no idea what they are up to but there haven’t been any support improvements at all.

1 Like

Hello,

First of all, we are sincerely apologize that caused much inconvenience and frustrating feeling to you. Before we look at your case, do you mind to share the ticket number and order number (opted for 8K Plus) , we do need these details to trace back the history.

Sincerely.

EDIT : We have spoken to Shirley, it was a automatic system, where there’s no active activity for the ticket in 30days. It will closed by the system, somehow we will prepare the DMAS (when it’s ready to be deliver) along with the thin foampad. Sorry for the causing so much misunderstanding sir.

1 Like

When I am telling you I am backer 646 you should know what my ticket number is. thats the whole idea of a CSS.

I am telling you I hear this stuff since 2016. apology after apology. Its not good enough, not sustainable for Pimax. Everytime I have to engage with Pimax it means trouble, issues and frustration for me. Again, not sustainable at all.

You can plan the greatest Headset on earth - I won’t buy it anymore and I am a big VR enthusiast.

You really need to work on your customer support, your processes and should forget about new headsets for a while… your support doesn’t speak proper english (neither do I…) and thats the cause of lots of misunderstandings.

btw. I did receive a headset audio/hdmi cable a while ago. I never asked for it. maybe thats why your system is saying I got a thin foampad for my 8Kplus.

3 Likes

Look at this again:

Hi Marc,
Thank you for your patience.

After checking the express records, you rejected the package on January 11.
We regret that due to rejection, we are unable to make further shipment.

Regards,

Apple

Just out of nothing, she writes me this stuff… do you really think I rejected something? and if you check the tracking that thing was in Rodgau Germany for months… I am Swiss my lady…

And then on the other hand:

Good day : )

As our DMAS is still under preparation,my colleague ship your thin foam first.

The tracking number is 303436497274.And there will be a status update later.

You could check the delivery by the following link:

http://track.4px.com/#/result/0/303436497274

If any questions,please contact me freely.

Best wishes,

Shirley

It is soo laughable how unable the Pimax support is… just a joke really!

@PimaxQuorra @SweViver

If you don’t get resolution, you may be able to score an acceptable sized foam on Amazon or such. Not that you should have to resort to this.

You BACK my inventions development and you tell me you didn’t get a lousy piece of foam that I sent you, I send you another immediately with profuse (an real) apologies and thanks for believing in my vision. I sure as hell wouldn’t automatically doubt you when you say you didn’t receive it. Not over a few dollars worth of foam and certainly not without finding out where the shipping may have failed.
It is sad that so much of what can be enjoyed in the Pimax is ruined by the experience of having to actually deal with Pimax.

“The Customer Is The Reason For Doing Business, Not the Interruption of It”

Hello,

We have escalated your issue to the head of support, she will be assist you to resolve this problem personally.

Sincerely.

can someone translate the luxury headband thing?:

Please rest assured that we are still following up the express status of your Thin Sponge Express.

In addition, as for the one you mentioned that is still being tested, do you want to consult about the luxury headband in other tickets?
Looking forward to your reply and confirmation.

Hello,

Could you please let us know, who is responding on this ticket?
It should be the DMAS.

Sincerely.

I do get that its about the DMAS but I don’t unterstand what I am supposed to do!?
It was Apple I was talking with.

Its such a mess. I STILL have no thin foampad and I STILL don’t know anything about my DMAS I am waiting for over a year now. I mean… what on earth is going on? how are you guys still existing that way?

Sorry for the delay.

I noted my colleague Shirley has replied to you on ticket 8577.

The thin foam will be re-shipped this week.

The tracking number should be: 303436497xxx

If it is OK, shall we close this ticket and communicate with each other on ticket 8577?

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Joan

On Tue, 16 Mar at 6:58 PM , pimax <support@pimaxvr.com> wrote:

Hi
Sorry to cause you an unpleasant user experience.

We will check your situation carefully and give you a reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Apple

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

On Mon, 15 Mar at 8:37 PM , )> wrote:

I did not reject anything anytime my dear lady.

Am Mo., 15. März 2021 um 09:00 Uhr schrieb pimax <support@pimaxvr.com>:

Hi
Thank you for your patience.

After checking the express records, you rejected the package on January 11.
We regret that due to rejection, we are unable to make further shipment.

Regards,

Apple

Call Service:

United States

(714)581-9199

Europe

+46840304731

Japan

+815032050856

On Tue, 2 Mar at 11:55 AM , pimax <support@pimaxvr.com> wrote:

Hi ,
Please rest assured that we are still following up the express status of your Thin Sponge Express.

In addition, as for the one you mentioned that is still being tested, do you want to consult about the luxury headband in other tickets?
Looking forward to your reply and confirmation.

Regards,

Apple

Hello,

We have informed the customer service to contact you and updated the delivery progress of thin foam and DMAS to you. Please check the email from our support. We sincerely apologize to you about keeping you wait so long.

Best Regards

6 months later - still no DMAS received. Is this thing ever going to be shipped?

@PimaxQuorra Hello? could anybody take some time to answer where my DMAS is? Backer 646…

1 Like

Hello.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have forwarded your case to CS and logistic team, awaiting for the latest update.