Submit your question now!

I love how roundabout of a way of asking battery like this is haha

1 Like

Do Crystal’s front cameras supports pass-through feature?
If so, are they showing black-and-white pictures or color ?
Will Pimax headsets support pass-through APIs?

So ces has finished. When can we expect the answers to the questions asked in this topic?

1 Like

I think our questions we’re just practice for the CES trainees.

Depends on far far you can get your face in the thing :grinning:

The maximum values of hFOV are:

Potato - 100º
Small - 120º
Normal - 140º
Large - 160º

The real ones depends on yourself.

So the Crystal with the 35 PPD lens will be in between potato and small (nearer to this last one).

1 Like

This would be pretty sweet , considering I rarely use Large except for F1 racing.

Maybe I don’t even need the 12K.

What other differences are there besides the large and probably larger setting with the 12K that justify its 2X price tag?

I think I should just go for Crystal and call it a day, and if I need to drive an F1 car I could always use my current 8KX which I’d now be able to keep or sell.

1 Like

Soooo… topic can be closed now? And answers we should make up ourselves?

Hello everyone; Thanks all of your questions! The video is on the way!

3 Likes

This seems more realistic if the 35ppd were the same as 8kx normal , what would the point of the 12K be?

Rendered Reality seems to think the Crystal link

1 Like

I am a bit curious how much smaller they could have made the Crystal, had they given it a custom housing, instead of sharing parts with the 12k…

EDIT: Seeing people wearing the tiny Lynx looks kind of ridiculous to me, by the way, at the opposite end of the stick to the manner in which the Pimax headsets look ridiculous… :7

The wide design of the crystal can be misleading for an uninformed customer

That’s not good. I wanted the crystal between small and normal.

1 Like

This was one month ago. Is there any updates on the Q&A video?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.