Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

not to mention, the 5k+ wasn’t a product on kickstarter, people who sticked with their origenal pledge are now stabbed in the back

4 Likes

Oh my gosh oh my gosh my 5K+ is underway to warehouse !!! The hype is real ^^

1 Like

christmas 2019 was accurate

1 Like

LOL … i’m gonna correct that

so what if you are in the shipped column and havent received you tracking # yet?

Maybe you can expect it soon I guess. Otherwise if a few days pass and still not get it, then open support ticket.

yep all 5k+ pledges almost full filled they should start shipping the 5k pre orders now @anon74848233 ???

they already started preorders, with the deceiving countdown ont the website?

@anon74848233
@Matthew.Xu
我很好奇的請問
1/14我已經向你們確認我的訊息已經確認無誤
但是在1/18表格更新後你們說有些人的表格沒有同步更新
已經連續兩次沒被更新到(1/11,1/14)
我是否該擔心根本沒有被確認過?
還是我必須另外開SUP給你們重新確認一次?
因為我連頭盔是否正確的切換到5K+也無法確認
我一直處在資訊不透明的狀況下
請你們原諒我的擔心

hi
im not in the new spreadsheet-update???
im french backer 7120

you need to click on the tabs at the bottom, yours is on the way to warehouse

cheak the bottom there are multiple pages, shipped /sent to warehouse/building/ lost/ pre order complete /just dont like them /hoping they will forget about order/needs more brainwashing to change to 5k+/pfff

i am happy

1 Like

I don’t know what else to do. I’ve filled out every survey and they still think I haven’t responded.

I suppose I could make sure my 8k is in my will, so my daughter or granddaughter might get it after filling out survey Number 11,567.

So you chose the 8k , to the back of the line then or maybe they send you another survey ?
im backer 1972 so you should get yours before me ,please let me know how it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Back of the line it seema. I am 1913 and chose 8k.

1972 here i,ll let you know how it is ,:roll_eyes:

请您私信给我,我马上给您更新。很抱歉给您带来不便。

Supporter 6181, has been skipped three times by 1/8 1/11 1/14…even if 1/11 asks Dallas.Hao to reply to me that the information is correct, but the latest form is still not updated (I think I am ignored) The group of people…)

8k for you it is then :smile:

@dustyearlobe
What 8K? I chose 5K+
I do not understand what you mean
GOOGLE’s translation can’t always translate the correct meaning.