Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

Ich warte immer noch überhaupt ein Lebenszeichen von denen zu bekommen… bin zwar Backer 51xx aber bei den ganzen Leuten die, die Survey nicht oder nur teilweise ausgefüllt haben und minus die ohne Reward sollte meine eigentlich bei 3500 verschickten headsets inzwischen auch auf dem Weg sein. Aber nüscht…:sob:
Wenn wenigstens das Spreadsheet mal auf den aktuellen Stand gebracht würde das war ja eigentlich dazu gedacht damit mit wir wissen was Sache ist aber ich bin jetzt so schlau wie vorher. Preparation hätten sie auch schon vor einem Jahr schreiben können und es hätte genau so gestimmt…

2 Likes

I just got an email from DHL!

Alas, reading it further it came clear that it was just Mrs. Jane LaMotta foundation offering me 2 million dollars. :unamused:

7 Likes

Still no tracking here.

That said, where is the spreadsheet update @anon84525399 ? I know some folks were at CES, but according to your update several days ago, they were back in Shanghai already…

Man muss aber dazu sagen, dass die vielen Leute die Survey wahrscheinlich schon ausgefüllt haben, Pimax hat es nur verkackt und irgendwie die Daten verloren. Ich habe die Survey 4 mal ausgefüllt und Dallas hat mir in meinem Ticket immer noch gesagt ich solle die Survey ausfüllen. Erst beim 5ten mal sind die Daten bei Pimax angekommen. (Obwohl die auch im Ticket standen…) Ich frage mich schon welcher Shitstorm als nächstes losbricht, wenn die Hunderten von Leuten die nicht täglich in diesem Forum rumhängen, anfangen sich zu fragen wo denn deren Pimax bleibt…

3 Likes

@TrevorVR
On a sidenote i noticed an uptick in spam mails since i filled out those surveys i hope this is just a coincidence they all come from a .pw TLD (Palau).

@fjw

Jo hatte gleiches Drama obwohl ich denen vor Monaten alle Daten sogar extra nochmal per Email zukommen lassen habe. Laut aktuellem Spreadsheet sind da aber immer noch über 800 Leute mit fehlenden oder überhaupt keinen Informationen vor mir das wird definitiv noch interessant. Und nicht vergessen die Controller und Basisstationen werden auch noch einmal ein Thema für sich. Frage mich inzwischen ob ich die überhaupt je sehen werde wenn es so weiter geht.

Damn. I also got more spam since the surveys. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence…

genau so siehts aus, mein bruder und ich haben die scheiß umfrage auch mindestens 5 mal
ausgefüllt und mein bruder hat noch immer keine rückmeldung hätte ich gewußt das das hier so ein streß wird hätte ich es gelassen…leider überwiegen hier die schlechten nachrichten…so viele fehler bei den displays usw.

1 Like

20 11 18 you said you are shipping my unit ,2 weeks ago you said it was on the way to UK warehouse,
C’mon @anon84525399 am I going to receive it soon, and it seems I live in the town where the UK warehouse is too, just to rub salt in my wounds lol
Backer 1298

It seems that the headsets for UK backers are taking a while. Not sure if they are getting held up in customs or what, but some information on the whereabouts would be really nice.

If other headsets are being shipped to the UK in the same batch and then being sent to different countries, then surely the headsets for the UK backers should be in the country…

Either way with every passing day, new backers in other countries in Europe are getting their tracking numbers and it’s very hard to not be jealous.

Im praying for a delivery tomorrow but Im not keeping my hopes up

3 Likes

Be careful we are going to get slagged off if we complain…:joy:
Several UK backers not understanding why we don’t even get an update, headsets ship to uk first so would make sense that uk backer in 1xxx would get his headset before lets say romanian backer in 3xxx ( :wink: ) or at least tracking info.
Then it comes to the survey…bloody Monkeys…:monkey::speak_no_evil::laughing:( i mean Survey Monkey’s fault )
But luckily i found out yesterday that it was just Karma holding my (and all uk backers headsets for being too vocal…)oh dear…
Anyway lets wait and see what happen in the next month or so…
Peace :call_me_hand:t4::crazy_face:

1 Like

What did you mean by “monkeys”?

Survey “monkey” was use to collect info

Like saying Bloody SurveyMonkey

Oh yeah. 3 times I did this. Didn’t stick once…

Nothing racist don’t worry, i was born in Africa :sunglasses:

Hopefully no ones takes it the wrong way and sees this as an attack on Pimax. Im just confused as to how units in the same batch (the Arriving in SH 1/7) arrive in the UK and somehow make their way to to Romania and Germany faster than it takes DPD to drive around our tiny island.

It just makes me think that something has gone wrong in customs and they are either holding the items or are sending them back. It’s a worrying feeling and a quick, 1 sentence update on the situation would go a long way for peace of mind.

Oh lets not start this here again…:wink:
Has anyone from UK found a way to track your delivery?

Dude. Pimax should feel lucky we didn’t torch them to the ground. They are nothing without the community. The sooner they understand that the better for them.

that’s exactly what i say, lets not start.
No matter what or how we say it there will always be someone taking it the wrong way.
I think our headsets are arriving tomorrow and we could get tracking number this week.
So far was expecting mine to be home before the 25 and might be right.
To track delivery i got DPD app on Phone and parcel force juste in case but so far no news.

How did you figured that our HMD would arrive on friday? That would be a surprise tbh. Not changing the fact it will go on EBAY right away. A little to late now.

Mine was meant to arrive in SH by 1/7, after that 8/10 days to reach UK warehouse but other backers with same status already got the tracking info from the batch that arrived earlier this week.
If my sources are correct the UK receives 2 batches this week, one on the 14 and one on the 18 (today).
Not saying i will get headset today but hoping tracking info :slight_smile: