Spreadsheet_Update_18/01

8/10 days

I just realized that we are talking about weeks now, rather than months or quarters!

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

6 Likes

The headsets going to other countries arrive in the UK and get sent off to the other countries immediately. They don’t go through UK customs.

My guess is that ours are being held up in UK customs somewhere in the process. :frowning:

That one guy getting his shipping info who was from the UK is a good sign though

Mine (UK 5K+) is down as “On the way to overseas warehouses” but pretty sure I got my DPD tracking notification yesterday for delivery on Monday. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Also that’s status of 7/1 SH does not mean much, headset could arrive before or after and be sent to overseas warehouse on the 12/1.
They had insane amount of work in past 2 weeks

1 Like

Dunno if still accurate and how chinese new year affects things.

2 Likes

he actually is not sure its from Pimax and in this case how come they get the tracking info with delivery date?
No customs for them ?

Other packages going to different arrive, get sorted and then sent off to the other countries. They don’t technically “enter” the UK and won’t have to go through UK customs. They will go through their own countries customs.

i see, but on delivery info they don’t get a “Custom hold” status, in Oege’s case i think its just 3 days delivery to Germany
Just trying to understand here not to argue :slight_smile:
It actually won’t make my headset come any faster :joy:

Scratch that - it’s probably not my headset :sob:

I’ve just received another email from a Kickstarter campaign that delivered the main goal last year. They’re now shipping out a stretch goal they didn’t originally deliver (that I’d completely forgotten about). Also manufactured in China, so chances are it’ll be what’s arriving Monday.

Mine is showing as built, I assume that means roughly 6 weeks until I get it then. That’s not the end of the world. I can live with that.

3 Likes

@Matthew.Xu can you please respond to the 8k backers. We deserve an honest answer as we are supporting your company.

6 Likes

@Matthew.Xu @anon74848233 @Pimax-Support

Where is my pledge backer backernummer 5493?(for the 8K)
First there was said its on the way to a warehouse and now its not on the list???

And any news about my replacement 5kplus?

Check the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet

1 Like

It’s oblivious from the latest spreadsheet update that if your number is not on the “Shipped” spreadsheet and you expecting 5K+, your status is “To overseas warehouses”, and if you are expecting 8K, your status is “Built”. It looks like they done most 5K+ orders first, and then they are dealing with 8K’s now.

I understand that, but it is opposite to what @Matthew.Xu promised 8k backers.
(Edit) promised is not a good word, he stated that this wasn’t the case, told us not to worry they were working strictly on backernumbers

1 Like

What is most interesting - in this latest spreadsheet update from 18.01 in the “Built” tab you can see 8K, 5K+, 5K S (my guess is it’s 5K original), 5K BE (OLED as it was demoed during the CES 2019) and -

5K+ BE - that is something new to me, there is only one backer who is receiving 6 of them;

What is this 5K+ BE?

1 Like

What the helllllll

Now its says Build…

First they say its shipped to a warehouse now this!!

@Matthew.Xu @anon74848233 @Pimax-Support @Sean.Huang

Deeply disapointed here with your communication!

Now my 8k still needs to be build,and for the replacement of my 5kplus also still no sign off life!!

1 Like

Not sure, I’m Australian backer yet mine just says production. 3320,4977. So they don’t send in batches as I’m sure there are not many Australian backers so all should be sent to warehouse

There are two BE headset types in the spreadsheet - 5K BE and 5K+ BE. What is the difference?