Some questions about shipping from those who already got their unit

1. Does it ship to your home from customs? Or is there more bouncing around?

2. US backers, did you all need to sign for your package? Very concerned about this.

3. US backers, did you receive your unit before you got your tracking number post customs?

Thanks folks for any help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t speak on the US side of things but here in Canada it stopped in customs before release. I had to go and pick up my package & sign even though I was home and they didn’t bother to buzz me. lol

1 Like

Customs for me is 350 miles away though, not sure what’s going to happen.

2 Likes

Transit where?

My tracking says the same thing currently. Mine indicated that it had arrived in New York and cleared customs. I suspect that it is in transit to “Cleveland” which must be where it will be shipped to us from. Notice that the top of the tracking says it would be shipping from Shanghai to Cleveland. I would expect that we will get our 2nd tracking number once it leaves the facility in Cleveland to whatever your home destination is.

1 Like

Personally, from experience, I would ignore watching that initial tracking unless you want to go mad! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For me, it cleared customs and said in transit, then it never updated from there, where this is just the journey to the distribution place, probably along with a few other Pimax HMD’s before being split up and sent to their final homes.

I then got a tracking number for a different courier when it was coming directly to me. Thats the important one!

3 Likes

Fingers crossed before the giving of the thnanks

2 Likes

My Tracking# remained the same from Shanghai to US and the package needed to be signed for.

10 days without any status & arrival within 2 more.

Delivery person appeared to be contract worker & USPS uniform was not worn.

3 Likes

Anyone in the US received their second tracking number yet? I wonder if we are all in the same first ‘bulk shipment’? Your tracking number says Shanghai --> CLEVELAND right? Latest status is “Wednesday Shipment in transit at Easton, PA,. Thanks for your waiting.”

Once it gets to Cleveland I imagine they will be split to our individual addresses?

1 Like

Same here, it cleared customs on Monday, why it takes so long to get to Cleveland is a mystery to me. So it goes to the warehouse then we’ll get another tracking number? Delivery maybe sometime next week? I’ve checked the tracking info at least 5 times already today.

1 Like

Here in Canada. I was abke to use the cn tracking number in Canada Post. Depending on how your customs is there once they release it should arruve soon after that.

1 Like

Well I guess us us backers are on on the same pallet still :confused:
Mine also has said Easton pa for days. Then it’s gonna literally zip by me to Ohio lol. Such a tease.

1 Like

With Trump doing per package scrutiny shouls be quick as rain. :confused:

Hey helio, are you in Montréal? I work there and would be happy to offer you a beer to try your headsets!

2 Likes

I am in southern ontario.