[SOLVED] Just recieved tracking number for replacement cable when i checked tracking item was delivered to la rochelle in frace last week

@anon74848233 @Sean.Huang i was told my cable would be sent by 3/12 today i recieved a tracking number however when i check the tracking status it says delivered to la rochelle in france last week.ive waited ages and got really excited to recieve tracking just to be all dissapointed again

3 Likes

@Sean.Huang @anon74848233 can you please respond to this or my email,supen 2703,supen2330 was told its on the way,yet given a tracking number for a cable already delivered last week to france.please let me know whats happening with my cable

Yeah i checked this morning and now its showing as china to weston,how very weird does this mean tracking numbers are duplicated

Standard with TNT. Every number gets reused every couple of weeks. They even have a disclaimer for it on their tracking page.

1 Like

Yes this is the answer. On the webpage version it also says :
"
Why does my shipment number bring up shipments that aren’t mine?

The shipment number used to track parcels may not be unique to your shipment. This means that your number might bring up a selection of shipments. You can identify your shipment from the returned results by date, origin and destination.
"

Thanks and i apologise pimax @Heliosurge you can delete thread if you like all solved

3 Likes