So i bought somewhere cheap the Vr ears to compare to the DMAS,Didnt expected this!

So after the reviews that where not so great about the vr ears i decided to buy a second hand for cheap.
I wanted to compare it to my DMAS,that also got some negative reviews from some people.

I connected them to the pimax 8kx at first i thought this is it???Not good indeed.
After i reseated the 3.5mm plug Bamm there was the audio as it should be…

Now my real suprise,these sounds miles better then my DMAS.I eq the DMAS alot to my liking but the VR ears blow them away without any equalizing…

Much fuller sound with more bass extension…
But there is a downside: they have far more sound leakage then the DMAS.And they are heavy…

So for sound only and you dont mind the sound leakage then these sound alot and i mean alot better!But the mic will pick up some sound…

I dont know if i will put them on forever because off the sound leakage,but its hard to listen too the DMAS again(even after the eq they sounded somewhat okay)

Maybe alot off people tried the vr ears on the quest and maybe there it sounds alot worse,i done know…

Do you still use them? Found a pair going cheap secondhand so was considering picking them up, the weight is the main thing putting me off.

Out of interest, can you power them by the usb C on the headset so that they don’t need to keep being recharged?

I still have them… i didnt try that because it hold charge along time…
I do like the sound alot… only a litlle heavy