Skyrim Max-Immersion Deluxe Audio Helmet

Well. I think since we’re all waiting for this DeluxePimaxStrap, there’s some wiggleroom for ingenious workarounds, like @mixedrealityTV, @Heliosurge and @Yen and some others already exhibited here on the Forums.
So i wanted to contribute as well.
This is for those who just want to be safe during long sessions of vr gameplay and maybe also like to feel some esoteric vibes while at it.
Or just for those Needing the ultimate Immersion while exploring the vast wilderness of Skyrim (well at least if their char wears some metal helmet as well).
All of you might enjoy the durability and resonating beauty of the “Singing bowl - Pimax mount”:

And you can also use the alternative controller if you’re so inclined:

happy hunting
and resonating

17 Likes

Lmao deluxe audio helmet, champion of champions.

1 Like

…and indestructible til the very end of days …

6 Likes

reset skill !
rofl-copter

:rofl: Hahaha ich hab hier noch nen Stahlhelm Erbstück rumliegen falls jemand WWII Shooter spielen möchte.:laughing:

2 Likes

Do the modding! s’all i can say.

As soon as my Pimax arrives i’ll do and post a picture :laughing:

2 Likes
5 Likes

i was literally on the floor at 2:37

here’s another one. Secure as hell as well, but more for the modern type of construction worker who wants to keep constructing while relaxing at home at the same time. If It happens that some rather hectic and uncontrolled controller rage hits your ceiling lamp, youre still on the sunny side of life:

…well it has some black dots on the side, but meh.

6 Likes

Is that job simulator?

4 Likes

plank experience 2020

10407718_632896116856058_890215547632973978_n

Assetto Corsa with the “Balance Bike Full Immersion Helmet” …

3 Likes

Isn’t that heavy?..

Or Construction Simulator.
It seems the Germans makes simulators out of everything.

1 Like

I too have made a limited edition hmd.
I present to you the pimax 5k plus dr Jones edition.

3 Likes

You always have to think of a trustful protection against harsh sunlight and prolonging rain while maintaining style at the same time. I think you just ticked all those boxes.
Congrats

1 Like