Should I wait for the Dmas that is supposed to come with my 8kx or buy just buy the das?

I know I wont be getting the dmas any time soon, but is it worth it to get a das for 100 bucks while I wait, or should I just wait and suffer till they ship dmas?

Difficult to say. Though I am guessing DMAS should ship soonish.

However if you have acs to a 3dprinter the Oculus Quest 1 headphones might be a thought.

https://community.openmr.ai/t/inexpensive-speaker-replacement-for-the-8kx/32713?u=heliosurge

Have you payed for DMAS wait.

1 Like

what is that? I preordered the 8kx dmas bundle, so Im assuming ILL get it when they start shipping

1 Like

Then yo payed for it so wait, I use my speakers and SMAS at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait for the DMAS. The DAS will not fit with the comfort kit as well as a MAS with the proper (3d printed) hinges.

That said, the proper hinges are not sold by Pimax, so those will be an aftermarket order…

Yes if they don’t fix this it will continue to cause negative reviews. @PimaxQuorra

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.