Shockwave vr kickstarter haptics and body tracking

Shockwave is a haptic and body tracking wearable promising alot for reasonable money. I encourage checking it out on kickstarter before its closure in mid December! I figured for a couple hundred it’s worth the gamble. After feeling a bit more happy with my pimax kickstarter since receiving my backer box. Why not try again. Now if pimax gives credit and worth to my $100 downgrade " coupon " I’ll feel complete with pimax. Cheers

3 Likes

Can you post a link please?

1 Like

Shockwave by Shockwave VR — Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1110033869/shockwave?utm_source=kickbooster-direct&utm_medium=kickbooster&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=c1748a61

3 Likes

Looks like another scam. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A big gamble but I enjoy my first issue woojer vest that I backed on kickstarter at double the price.

2 Likes

This of course is the crowd funding risk vs waiting for a product to be a reality.

1 Like

Pimax turned out to be in interesting rollercoaster ride that gave me years of "entertainment ". Could only hope for so much anticipation, intrest, let downs, confusion, choices, repeats deadlines new products, anxious fans, troubles new deadlines, good news, bad news suprises in the mail after seemingly endless waiting, more promises, coupons … … …! :crazy_face::exploding_head::blush::wink::+1::crossed_fingers: Let’s see.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.