(Shipping only AFTER existing shipments have completed) FFS Vision 8K X Standard Edition + Colorful 3080 Graphics Card

Vision 8K X Standard Edition + Colorful 3080 Graphics Card

Pre-sale (8K X helmet and graphics card will be shipped within 7 working days after order payment)
The package comes with a silicone protective cover + a comfortable sponge

REALLY !
https://cn.pimaxvr.com/shop/product/vision-8k-x-biao-zhun-ban-qi-cai-hong-3090xian-qia-1831
SERIOUSLY!
Vision 8K X Standard Edition + Colorful 3090 Graphics

Pre-sale (8K X helmet and graphics card will be shipped within 7 working days after order payment)
Package comes with a silicone protective cover + a comfortable sponge
https://cn.pimaxvr.com/shop/product/vision-8k-x-biao-zhun-ban-qi-cai-hong-3080xian-qia-1825#

And how are you going to achieve that in 7 days ?

4 Likes

That’s even faster than ordering an 8KX WITHOUT a graphics card! What.a.great.deal. So.believable. While I’m still waiting on a tracking number for my 31 Oct 2019 backer 8KX upgrade (along with numerous others), Pimax can ship these orders ASAP no problem!

Draw your own conclusions about the ethics and honesty of this company.

1 Like

Actually it wouldn’t surprise me if someone were to order it today and get it delivered to them by Oct. 15th. They have already shipped out and delivered to people who ordered as late as July from what I’ve read on the forums here so they are not going by date of order anyway. Meanwhile no sign of my order from January. The entire shipping process has fallen well short of what was promised. The only thing that keeps me from being overly bothered by it is the good reports of the headset’s quality and already having an Index to use now anyway. I would be much more anxious if I didn’t already have a good VR headset.

5 Likes

We have an announcement related to this coming. FYI the headsets mentioned are slated to ship AFTER we complete the existing shipments. Team reports we should indeed hit the end of the month goal for all existing shipments.

1 Like

This is a great idea imo, if you’ve somehow secured stock of 3000 series cards. I’d rather buy it bundled with HMD than a whole PC.

I should do that, I might get my 8KX before my upgrade gets here.