Selling Vision 8KX on Ebay - SOLD

SOLD :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Is the warranty transferable? Watch that fine print.

1 Like

only 3 sell, mmm. Buyer must have trust in god.

Thanks, haven’t thought of that. It says:

“This Limited Warranty is given only to You, and may not be sold, assigned, transferred, or given in full or in part to any subsequent purchaser or acquirer of the Product or Accessory or any other person”

Then consider the warranty with me as middleman in case of warranty. But i don’t think Pimax would refuse RMA if it’s still within 1 year. Right? @PimaxQuorra

1 Like

I believe this is exactly what the fine print says. If they would want to honor 1 year warranty unconditionally, they would not have fine printed it.

1 Like

This “Pimax Experience” gets better every day. I just want to get out of this nightmare!

I dropped the price to 1099€…

whats the reason you are selling it ?
Dead Pixels , broken cable , too much mura , dimm display , no 3d effect , broken tracking, bad smell, no game support ( defector for example ) ?

Nothing of the above, as i haven’t tried this unit myself. Therefore: selling as “new”.

Maybe i should check everything and sell it as “like new” :thinking:

I’m selling my Pimax stuff in general because of lenses/sweetspot, eyestrain, time consumption of settings, support and company practices. Some people are fine with that, some not so much anymore as myself…

2 Likes

hmm you are buying a super highend vr hmd , then you are not even trying it and then you are selling it :thinking: makes no sense :smiley:

1 Like

It made sense when i thought it is new and has warranty for the buyer. Now it seems like Pimax could refuse warranty.

I’m checking the HMD right now and will adapt my description accordingly.

2 Likes

allright thanks , keep us updated

Test complete. Nothing bad to see other than the mura, which is a bit better than my first unit. Doesn’t get any better i guess :man_shrugging: ( i RMAed the first one because of mura and backlight bleeding)

Before anyone asks: I quickly jumped into PE and tested different backgrounds with varying brightness and colour settings. Tracking of controllers in PE was fine.

2 Likes

once you’re in the Pimax World Order you’re in

lol…come on…it’s not THAT bad…

sorry i need to break your delusion. please watch this video. Pimax isn’t any different from Valve in this regard .

My bigger concern would be if they made you pay shipping and VAT to china and back. I had to pay $150 :canada: in VAT just to receive mine in the first place.

Like this guy
https://community.openmr.ai/t/if-you-have-a-small-problem-with-your-pimax-hmd-i-highly-recommend-not-sending-it-in-for-rma/32634

It can be that bad thats the thing

1 Like

I would be interested but how can i have trust in a seller that sold only 3 items on Ebay.

By the way warranty is cessible in Europe. That’s the law, you don’t care what is written on your paper, it’s not conform to the law and Pimax don’t make the laws but they sell stuff in Europe. They have to respect european laws.

Yeah, I know…its that potential thats the problem.

Everyone has to start somewhere :wink:

1 Like

I don’t sell my stuff usually because I keep them. Or sell them to friends. But for this amount of money I wanted a more professional and secure option like eBay :wink:

But warranty can or cannot be transferred depending on the terms of service, even in europe. For ebikes for example there is sometimes a lifetime warranty for the first buyer, but not the second one. At least to my knowledge.

1 Like

The warranty is attached to the product not to the owner of the product.
It’s like that in France and i think it’s an european dispositif.

1 Like

Maybe we’re talking about different things here. There is the warranty from the seller (2 years and just between the seller and first buyer) and there is the warranty/guarentee that the manufacturer gives voluntarily. The terms of this guarentee can be chosen by the manufacturer and, therefore, can exclude second buyers. (I think warranty is from seller, guarentee from manufacturer - but not sure about correct words in english here)

If you are sure about the warranty being attached to the product, then go ahead and buy :wink: Good offer if you consider 9 months of remaining warranty :smile: