Second hand warranty

Hi,
I bought a 5K+ in august to someone who has bought it on your store in June. I have his proof of purchase (paypal receipt). Now I want to sell mine, and I have a potential buyer, but, understandably, he wants to be sure the warranty service will follow him. This post says that yes, but I woud like to have it confirmed.

Thanks,

P.S: I have a ticket (#20573) opened for that, I understand that your are busy, but my potential buyer has been waiting for long to have an answer, I contacted the support 11/25 and only got a partial answer 12/05. Please understand that I’d like to clear that question as soon as possible.

I bought also second hand 5k+, and I got from seller pdf from Pimax store with visible order (products), date, name, address, and most important order number.
It was like full receipt; I had no more doubts after I got this.

Thanks, I have all of that. I trust you, no doubt, but I’d like an official confirmation if possible.
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

This is available until the new after-sales policy is released.

Thanks.
When the new after sales policy is due to be released?

I think within this year.

2019??
And after that, the warranty will be void? Even if the pimax was bought before the new policy?

This is not the case. we will have a more reasonable and better after-sales policy.

This is not the case. we will have a more reasonable and better after-sales policy.

So you can confirm that if I sell my pimax with the proof of purchase, my buyer will benefit from the warranty until it runs out?

Yes, but you need to sell the headset before the new policy released.

Okay thank you very much:)

1 Like

My appreciate!:grin: