RMA my headset a few days ago

I sent my 5k plus back because of cracked houseing on the 24th oct and i was told i get refounded the shipping cost, the headset arrived at the center at the 30th oct and i have got zero response on my emails over the past 2 weeks.
Want my new headset and my refound of the shiping cost pls…
My ticket is 18,394

You’re not alone. Mine arrived 4 weeks ago and today still no news about my replacement headset. AFAIK Matthew is alone to manage tickets AND this forum. He said he left the forum to focus on tickets this week.

I can only guess …
@Matthew.Xu said he is out of the forum this week since the ticket numbers due to preorders und such have exploded over 2000 and the team is struggling to get them answered, that your requests are buried in there. I would suggest a PM to Matthew.

@Matthew.Xu can you help me with my ticket ?still no info.
Got a reply about the refound but still nothing and nothing about my new headset.

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I submitted your RMA application a week ago. I just checked it and it hasn’t been approved yet.

I will immediately provide you with priority and follow up your approval today, strive for the approval to be completed and arrange new delivery for you.

Thank you for your patience.

It has been confirmed that delivery will be arranged for you today. Thank you.

2 Likes

Tnx dude, any news about my refound of the shipping cost?

1 Like

Please wait two more days for the application.
Thank you for your support.

@Matthew.Xu
Hi dude i got my new headset and it works great but still have not got the refound of the shipping cost.

1 Like

still waiting for the refound…

1 Like

Hi @PIGGEHdeluxe
Matthew is not around anymore. In these cases it’s best to PM @Asales

@Konger could you kindly assign someone to this issue asap since he has been waiting for a long time

1 Like

Thanks TrevorVR for reminding us!

@Emily.wang, please help look into this ticket 18,394 asap. Thanks!

B.R.
Konger

i looked now and my ticked was closed at christmas should i open a new one ?, have got the headset but not the shipping refound, would love to get some help,

1 Like

@Emily.wang can you assist or relay to someone that can help?

1 Like

Hi PIGGEHdeluxe,
This is Emily from Pimax.
Don’t worry .
I will push your ticket.the shipping fee will be refunded in 1-2 days.
I will follow your case until it finished.

Emily

2 Likes

@PIGGEHdeluxe
you don’t have to open a new ticket.
Like MReis said,there are too many tickets to handle,It is a difficult flight for whole service team.
But please believe us,we can finish it.Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
I will follow your case myself.

Emily

2 Likes

Thank you @Emily.wang!

1 Like

Hi MReis,
Thank you for reminding me!
I just take over the team this week.There are many places that need a lot of attention.

Happy new year~

2 Likes

The refund has been paid already,please check your paypal account.
Thank you for support.

1 Like

Its gone throw tnx for the support

1 Like