[Resolved] Pimax4k With NOLOVR, SteamVR "Headset not tracking" issue

I get the Grey wall too… Strange.

I get a “grey wall” when I start SteamVR while the headset marker is connected but the base station is not yet turned on. The grey wall disappears as soon as I turn on the base station…
Is the LED on you headset marker green?

Hi, please send ID & Password of Teamviewer to support@pimaxvr.com when you’re available.:slight_smile:

i actually found out that the grey wall is a setting in steamvr to show when you have no tracking for the headset…

when i turned it off i could see steamvr home but not move my head. but only on the mirror thing in steamvr… the headset was still giving me the grey wall.

@Fabian all the leds are green…

Issue has been resolved. Nolo Team sent me a “.dll” file that needed to be replaced. Thanks for all your help and effort.

-Matt

1 Like

do you know where i can find it?

forget it… it seeems they put the fix in 2.0.4… so YAY IT WORKS!

Though the nolo handcontrollers are behaving badly. drifting like crazy
i guess that is for nolo to fix…but wait… the driver for nolo is in pimax driver… so i guess nolo has to give pimax a new driver… ugh… this is messy…

1 Like

My nolo was problem for a long time, the issue is the nolo base must stand on the straight narrow side. Otherwise it cannot emit the signal from its red leds. It cannot lye because it would direct to floor, lying on other side it would hide the bluetooth signal facing surface. I was thinking its a hardware or software so I reinstalled a lot on two computers. But position side, on which (not-oblong) side nolo should stand and in reasonable distance and height.

My standby mode was due to my nolo controllers sight was obstacled:
" My nolo was problem for a long time, the issue is the nolo base must stand on the straight narrow side. Otherwise it cannot emit the signal from its red leds. It cannot lie because it would direct to floor, lying on other side it would hide the bluetooth signal facing surface. I was thinking its a hardware or software so I reinstalled a lot on two computers. But position side, on which (not-oblong) side nolo should stand and in reasonable distance and height."