Finished Hellblade, man what a trip it was. Played for 5 hours straight and felt like 1 hour only. The bosses are incredible and it run amazing. Unforgettable last boss. AMAZING !
So next in my list is Lone Echo.
The game is working just fine, but somehow i CAN’T use the grip buttons. What i’ve tried so far:
- Installed latest revive - Didn’t make a difference (mostly because i believe the injector Pimax uses is form their app folder, totally independent of Revive)
- Installed advanced Settings and tried to edit the config buttons there - Didn’t make a difference
- Tried to inject LoneEcho.exe with installed revive version - Don’t show the image on the HMD
Does anyone here knows in which version of Pitool Lone Echo played fine ? Because we could copy ONLY the “plugin” folder (C:\Program Files\Pimax\Plugin\OCSupport) and use to that specific game.
I also believe this applies to all games that so far appears to have become broken, like:
- RoboRecall - Doesn’t start
- Lucky’s Tale - Above or bellow the ground (mine is bellow, recentering don’t make a difference)
- Edge of nowhere - Extreme pixelated, like i am running pitool at -0.5x (maybe hardcoded resolution?)
- Chronos - Low resolution (but better than Edge of nowhere)
Thanks and GO PLAY HELLBLADE RIGHT NOW. WHAT A MASTER PIECE.