[Replied]After waiting 3 weeks for my replacement headunit

I opened my support ticket for my cracked hmd 35 - 36 days ago now.
I still haven’t got a proper answer on what is happening.
Being ignored until I start to lose patience is generally the theme of things. Then i get fobbed off again for a couple weeks until the next time.
I haven’t received the email asking to return my unit first YET but I wont be very happy to do that & I would advise others not to either.

3 main reasons.

1: that is the opposite of the backer support deal we were given in Dallas’s previous statement.

2: we dont know how long pimax will take to send a new unit.
It could be several months.
They’ve given so much incorrect information (being lenient here calling it incorrect) on deliveries & delivery times, that They’re words are no good anymore. Only actions will mean anything to me.

3: their history with hmd replacement is not filling me with confidence. Too many dud replacement units for my liking.
Right now I have a cracked hmd with a good cable, no dead pixels, no light leakage & none of the other common problems.
It may be cracked but I wouldn’t trade it for any of those problems right now.

1 Like

I think they are banking on you doing just that.

2 Likes

Yes I think exactly that which is why we need to fight this

Say, if I send my car into the shop, and they refuse to give me a courtesy car while working on it and insist that I walk during the period they fixing it up. You can bet I will never return again. Lol just saying.

@Sean.Huang @Doman.Chen @Alan.sun

Can you tell @Hoochyuk the replacement status?

@Hoochyuk hi,please pay attention to your mailbox,we will contact you by mail and the Express will contact you to pick it up at your door.

I had a similar experience and I shipped my headset back a week ago after they finally told me I had to ship it back first despite me asking about that specific thing 4 weeks before on my support ticket.They keep postponing the package delivery (to them) even though the holiday should have already been over also. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon.
It doesn’t help that I can’t access that support account anymore and they haven’t answered my other support account for 3 weeks or responded to my PM on the forum.

@anon74848233 I am also waiting for a response on SUPEN-1660.

I have white pixel ‘noise’ that re-seating the HMD connector and installing a snap-on ferrite does not fix, plus most recently, I am seeing cracks in my HMD housing.

@Alan.sun can you tell Sean huang to check my email?

Replacement approved around a month ago. I’ve been interacting with @Sean.Huang prior to CNY. I have had no response from him since then. Sean please respond to email from backer #2558.

I was in same situation exactly,told it was on way unfortunately now the process has changed and you need to reyurn you old unit before replacement is sent

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu
Why am I beeing ignored?

https://community.openmr.ai/t/still-no-news-on-supen-1427/14815

i am waiting almost two months now for a replacement,still nothing…

Before they told me its was send already but now it isnt and i must send my device first to them before recieve a new one…

1 Like