Regarding Shipping

So now the controllers are delayed until February?! Now what? We’ve been hearing for weeks that the controllers are right on the cusp of being shipped. What can possibly be going on? Am I misunderstanding something, @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra?

1 Like

Hello MrScopi.

The controllers are undergoing shipping to US warehouse. Upon reaching, we will start deliver to our customers, what we expecting is by this month.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Alright guys times up. How do I go about getting a full refund?

Hello Customer,

So you haven’t receive any news on your Index controllers? May we will try to contact with the logistic team and take a look on your order status. We are sorry about that sir.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

My main concern isnt the index controllers it’s the headset itself. I know the controllers aren’t ready for shipment yet so I’m willing to wait on them but the headset shouldn’t take months to send.

And I just read in another fourm that pimax isn’t capable of sending the index controllers to countries valve doesn’t send to. Which includes Australia. Will pimax be able to send these controllers to Australia or not?

Hello Customer,

We do send the index controllers to Australia. We are capable to work on this shipment.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello Customer,

So you will receive yours soon.
We are apologize on this delay shipments. Our team is working hard to fulfil all the orders.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra, hello!
So what about Russia?

Hello Century,

We are working on to contact with Valve, as the Base stations are allowed to be deliver to Russia Federation.
But still no sign on the controllers. Will update you once we got the confirmation.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Great, I will be patient.

I hope that it will be possible to send several packages with controllers to Russia, at least as an exception.

2 Likes

Hello Andrew,

Putting some effort on this. But can’t make promise with you,yet trying our best to fulfil.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Let’s do it :wink:

Thanks for all the efforts, I really appreciate it :+1:
Have a fruitful day!

2 Likes

Then when can backers live in non-first delivery countries will get their base stations?
After delivering index kit to first delivery countries?

Hey guys, its late 2020 i still have yet to get my Valve Controllers and bast stations. is there any update for this? I live in Sydney Australia.

It’s only the begining of 2020. But at last press I think Australia was estimated late February.

2 Likes

Sorry my apology, i meant its already late Jan 2020*. and I am still yet to receive our valve controllers.
we were told it would be send to us during early to mid Jan 2020.

3 Likes

That is the first Batch which is North America and EU.

3 Likes

Any update on when Pimax will be shipping Index to Australia???

@Heliosurge @PimaxVR

Hi Ghostly

@pimaxquorra will be releasing an update soon from the team. Hopefully it might have details on index controller shipments.