Regarding Shipping

How long do I have to wait until you ship my order? I paid over $1400 ($115 of that being the shipping cost. Which I saw a promotion saying it would be FREE but only to find out you have to do extensive research to find out that is only for china) and I demand decent customer service on your end. I don’t want to wait months to receive a product I thought I would receive within a month. I wouldn’t have ordered the Pimax if I knew it would take this long and nothing told me it would take a long time when ordering the product. I cant even log into the website from my browser and can only do it through my phone. Due to this terrible experience I have had with Pimax if my order isn’t shipped by a week from now I am refunding my purchase and never dealing with Pimax again. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hello,

May you share me your order number with us? As we will help you to track your order status. We started our shipments last week, and more to come by coming week. Our team is working out on this shipment issue.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Thank you for your quick response PimaxQuorra, I really appreciate it. My Sales Order is S09596 or SO9596.

On another note I also read that your Index controllers wont be ready for shipment until March? Can you please confirm this and if true, please let me know the details whats happening there or link me to a forum post. Thank you again for your quick response.

2 Likes

Pimax Controllers are currently estimated March. If buying Index Controllers through pimax then will be based on Order date & availability.

1 Like

Hello Customer,

We are arranging a bulk shipment by this weekend, and most of those 8k+ Units will be shipped - depending on how logistics work out (delivery to pimax from production falicity, packaging, sending, …) that might take until week 3 of 2020. So you might get your unit within weeks, but we will help you to track on your order status, so check whether it’s on the right queue.

About the Index Controllers, shipment will be ready by February. But due to the packaging, it might take a longer time to reach on your hand.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

So now the controllers are delayed until February?! Now what? We’ve been hearing for weeks that the controllers are right on the cusp of being shipped. What can possibly be going on? Am I misunderstanding something, @PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra?

1 Like

Hello MrScopi.

The controllers are undergoing shipping to US warehouse. Upon reaching, we will start deliver to our customers, what we expecting is by this month.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Alright guys times up. How do I go about getting a full refund?

Hello Customer,

So you haven’t receive any news on your Index controllers? May we will try to contact with the logistic team and take a look on your order status. We are sorry about that sir.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

My main concern isnt the index controllers it’s the headset itself. I know the controllers aren’t ready for shipment yet so I’m willing to wait on them but the headset shouldn’t take months to send.

And I just read in another fourm that pimax isn’t capable of sending the index controllers to countries valve doesn’t send to. Which includes Australia. Will pimax be able to send these controllers to Australia or not?

Hello Customer,

We do send the index controllers to Australia. We are capable to work on this shipment.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Hello Customer,

So you will receive yours soon.
We are apologize on this delay shipments. Our team is working hard to fulfil all the orders.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra, hello!
So what about Russia?

Hello Century,

We are working on to contact with Valve, as the Base stations are allowed to be deliver to Russia Federation.
But still no sign on the controllers. Will update you once we got the confirmation.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Great, I will be patient.

I hope that it will be possible to send several packages with controllers to Russia, at least as an exception.

2 Likes

Hello Andrew,

Putting some effort on this. But can’t make promise with you,yet trying our best to fulfil.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Let’s do it :wink:

Thanks for all the efforts, I really appreciate it :+1:
Have a fruitful day!

2 Likes

Then when can backers live in non-first delivery countries will get their base stations?
After delivering index kit to first delivery countries?

Hey guys, its late 2020 i still have yet to get my Valve Controllers and bast stations. is there any update for this? I live in Sydney Australia.