Refund for Pimax Controllers backers

We were told that we would get refunds in August for our kickstarter controllers that Pimax never produced. Is there any news about this?

3 Likes

I would also like to know, because it’s been months since I took into account the situation for the backers and I see that there is finally some progress in the delivery of Steach Boal Boxes, but where is it? 'we for this crazy story of controllers ???

It would be better to add @PimaxQuorra

1 Like

From what was said you can choose to request the refund for controllers after Aug 31.

@PimaxQuorra

3 Likes

I truly like the design goal of the Sword Sense controllers, so I’ve not yet bought any controllers. I guess I’ll just play vorpX enhanced games with my mouse and keyboard. I intend to buy Sword controllers, so you can imagine, I truly hope Pimax starts making some significant progress with them.

2 Likes

Hello,

The controllers are the main focus hardware where undergoing full speed of development.
If you wish to request the refund, please kindly contact with our support and log a ticket to us.
Portal - Support : Pimax Support
Our support team will assist you to proceed it.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

4 Likes

Hello Captain,

Thank you so much for showing interest on the controllers.
We will publish some updates towards this hardware shortly.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Why thank you for your response PimaxQuorra. I really didn’t expect one. I’m very pleased that the controllers are your main focus of hardware development. The quicker the better. Let me give you some more of my money.

3 Likes

I see more internal messages about the Sword controller development by far over any other time. It’s very encouraging. All aspects of that development are moving along very nicely. Most of the team is on it.

1 Like

:star_struck: :kissing_heart:Greeeat! Keep up the good work! You keep this up, and nobody will want anything other than Pimax.

1 Like

Hi @PimaxQuorra I requested the refund for the controllers, ticket number #6839

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.