[Received Tracking Number]Any Update for UK Backers?

Ugh. 12xx and still nothing. I don’t know why I keep torturing myself by looking at these forums! :joy:

3 Likes

It is exactly the same. I am not the only one, there are at least 3 others.

1 Like

Ah okay, that’s a bit rough. I was aware that some backers had received DPD notifications around then but theirs were clear DPD was still waiting on actually receiving the package themselves and were therefore unable to give a date on when it would actually be delivered.

Yay,
Finally a tracking number. So this looks like the batch from the 14/01 run has finally got through the post in China. Remember guys they would have only got the first shift back at work this morning. Experience with these numbers is give it 24hrs before it registers with the tracking app. The number is generated on submission not on packing.

@PimaxUSA was there any info on uk backers units,i notice a few have tracking numbers today,was this the big batch with everyones units + replacements

3 Likes

I was able to get you the following information: 256 units did indeed ship before CNY to the UK freight forwarder. 171 of those are for the remaining backers. The remainder are for replacements and pre-orders. I’m told the forwarder did reach out to us during the CNY holidays to verify some addresses but we didn’t respond until the team returned which caused them to hold off of stage 2 tracking numbers until now.

I’m trying to see if I can get a look at the freight records as well though the UK, EU etc. is outside my function.

11 Likes

Thanks for your help @PimaxUSA

would that incl 8k units or just the 5k ,hellious has mentioned one person in europue getting 8k over the holidays ?

2 Likes

Sounds good.

Hopefully tomorrow the team sends the info needed to the UK freight forwarder for the remaining backers.

I’m expecting to get it this week if the information is passed on tomorrow. I hope I won’t be disappointed!

UK backer 26xx here, still nothing showing on DPD, if you are telling me pre-orders are now allocated from UK stock when I still dont have my low backer number headset then I am about to totally lose my sh1t.

3 Likes

Yeah since tons of people with much higher backer numbers have been sent tracking information today it seems that they are sending information in a random order from the batch.

This means that it may be possible that a pre-order gets sent their unit before the backers. If I see a pre-order receive their unit before me I’ll be pretty pissed also :frowning:

2 Likes

And thats what we were trying to ask prior to the CNY, “does the overseas warehouse have the final shipping info?”

Oh well, they didn’t.

I knew it would come to this, and also 100% sure that some pre-orders will receive their headsets before the Backers, even with confirmed addresses.
100% sure.

9 Likes

Thank you for looking into this, though I’m still confused how it takes over a day to check a list of addresses. It should take a few hours at most. It’s now 2 days since the Chinese offices apparently opened again and only a random select few seem to have got any tracking, for example, I’ve seen 4 people on these forums just today that say they’ve received a tracking number from DPD that all have higher pledge numbers than me while I’m still left with nothing. I’m also confused as to how predorders are being shipped at the same time as 1XXX UK backer’s headsets too?

2 Likes

Looking at the actual records it looks like they did process in order but inside regional shipment allotments. The huge slowness on some of them is because when addresses are rejected it goes to the freight forwarder then to the freight agent and back to the office to get checked and resent. I looked at some of the issues and the UK forwarder seems to have issues even for really simple things. For instance one was SW1A 1AA was written as SW 1A 1AA and because of just an extra space they sent it back to the agency. Pimax didn’t see anything wrong with it and around and around it went.

5 Likes

Backer 1298 and still nothing :rage:

1 Like

So in summary…UK got put to the back once again. Awesome.

1 Like

I’m guessing that wasn’t the actual postcode, lol.

Hi TrevorVR, actually yes they did have the final info. But some of the addresses had issues, enough that they wanted to wait a few days until Pimax returned to the offices.

1 Like

So you know the details of the orders now ,would you be able to clarify if it is incl the 8k backers sure im not the only one waiting

can you confirm if all the addresses are now accepted?