RE housing in stock

That is quite high for the plastic shell. Have to see if pimax with direct purchase; to see if price is more reasonable.

5 Likes

As a bussiness in Sweden we are obliged to add VAT to The price. The profit for us is more or less 0. If we had imported just one housing then this would actually had been a loss for us. To bad you find it to expensive.

Hi,
It is good to have a proposition to fix our casings, at least.
Is that possible for you, to post a picture of the inside of a blue casing?

I think that a lot of us are wondering how it is “behind the scenes”, I mean, whether the plastic is different from the black casings, or if it is only the standard black casing with blue “rubber” paint.

Thanks

Many thanks.

3 Likes

Sure NP. I Will arrange with pictures later today.

6 Likes

The price is approx 1/4 to 1/2 of the cost of a new headset depending on model. So yes for a plastic shell the price point you have is too high for what it is.

2 Likes

For sales outside EU we do not have to charge The VAT. The price is then 158 USD or 137 EUR. Your own costums Will most likely charge you for the VAT through.
We can’t do anything about The price for the housings from Pimax.
As I said before. Our profit is more or less 0. Actually not worth it for us but we want to offer this to everyone with a cracked housing.
I totally respect your opinion that it is to expensive.

4 Likes

Well hopefully pimax can workout a better method of supplying your firm with the housings and other repair parts. As you are indeed helping them with needed services.

6 Likes

We are already working on it.

5 Likes

is this all initialised by Sweviver, who is I believe swedish?

2 Likes

Well at least it’s good to know it’s an option.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Sweviver is indeed Swedish. Not sure How much he has been involved through. This was initiated by us and our contact at Pimax Ariana.

1 Like

Thanks for the images! Looks like paint to me. The metal headstrap bars are a huge improvement though over the 5k+

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.