Quorra Team for customer support

Might work, remember to stick it to usb 3.1 or a powered hub
Edit. I’d stick it to a powered hub and not to the PC, just to be safe.

2 Likes

I’ve got a maximus hero x motherboard so I have 3.1 gen2 USB ports
Edit After quite a bit of reading, I’m still none the wiser as to if any of the 3.1 gen 2 usb ports on my motherboard will be able to output 2.0a. I’ve bought a type c to type a converter now, which should be capable of giving up to 3.0a from the 3.1 gen 2 type c port on the board. I’ll have to try it & see

1 Like

No it is not
Max current for USB 3.x port is 900mA, that is, without the charging boost.
I dont recommend you do this.
Edit. Might work from USB 3.1 gen 2.
The naming is very confusing. Some info here

Ok.

Specification Maximum Power Maximum Voltage Maximum Current
USB 2.0 2.5 W 5 V 500 mA
USB 3.0 and 3.1 4.5 W 5 V 900 mA
USB BC 1.2 7.5 W 5 V 1.5 mA
USB Type-C 1.2 15 W 5 V 3 A
USB PD 3.0 100 W 20 V 5 A
2 Likes

I found this

I’ve got a 3.1 gen2 type a 1.8a & a 3.1 gen 2 type c 5a on my motherboard.
I also ordered a compatible cable, capable of delivering up to 3.0a from type c to type a as a plan b
1.8a 5v should be able to deliver around 600ma+ @12v anyway

2 Likes

It’s a USB minefield out there.
What’s the worst that could happen lol

2 Likes

I bet @Sean.Huang and friends are watching this thread in horror lol

3 Likes

Lol. I always wanted the godlike gaming motherboard anyway

3 Likes

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu Hello Quorra Team! I did not receive any email notification of a shipment despite the number of headsets shipped having exceeded my backer number (#redacted). I don’t need a tracking number of any kind, it will get here when it gets here, but some assurance that it is on the way would be nice. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Have you receive your survey?
You can filling your demand in survey if you received.

2 Likes

@anon74848233 i dd receive my survey and also my confirmation.
Pimax said last week my headset was sent to warehouse and should get tracking soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will receive the EU Plug if your address information shows you are in EU(We send plugs by areas)

3 Likes

That is very good thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu May I ask for you to check the status of my shipment? The latest spreadsheet going around, indicates that Pimax is still waiting for me to reply to the survey. I have replied to all of them [something like 5 of them since the beginning, with the last two being last week]. Please advise if this was a mistake on the spreadsheet, or what details you still require. My backer number is 1758. Thank You.

1 Like

@anon74848233 @Matthew.Xu
May I ask for you to check the status of my shipment? The latest spreadsheet going around, indicates that Pimax is still waiting for me to reply to the survey. I have replied to 3 Survey My backer number is 4456 Thank You.

1 Like

Please check your private message

1 Like

Hi Dallas, I’m having problems accessing my Pimax account. I thought I’d reset my password and received this email from Pimax Support:

Password resetting is disabled for your user name.
Please ask your Jira Service Desk administrator to enable password resets.

@anon74848233 as you are about please could you check [SUPEN-869]
Info in the SUPEN.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Hi @anon74848233 and @Matthew.Xu
I too am shown on the spreadsheet as not having replied. I am trying to go for 5K BE, can you confirm the status of my order? Backer #2887

The SUPEN-869 has answered 2 days ago,and receive no feedback from backer …
Can you be so kind as to check service desk?

Sorry for the inconvenient.can you confirm the information again?so sorry for that

Your order has not confirmed yet.
Please filling the survey and we will ship your headset quite soon(We really need backers information to ship the headset to you)

1 Like