Question on shipping fees to Spain

Hi! I would like to know with whom I need to talk to complain about the shipping fees to Spain of the Pimax 8KX + controllers + lighthouse.

120USD I paid when shipping to USA is much cheaper. Around 80USD.

Shipping to Sweden and France is also around 80USD.

I found out that everybody has paid around 60-80USD. So why did I pay 120USD? It doesn’t make much sense.

Why did I get charge 120USD? That is an extra 40USD.

@Asales?

2 Likes

You might wanna ping @Asales for this

1 Like

Hi,I’m Lenny from Pimax. Would you tell me your order number? Our customer service will contact you to help you refund the extra 40USD.
Hoping it’s useful to you~

5 Likes

Hi @Lenny Lenny.

Thanks for your fast answer.

Order number is Receipt #1342-0695

Best!

Hi, I saw yesterday our colleagues investigated your case because we were also curious what happened for your shipment, did they contact you, did you got a response from our colleagues, I am here follow up. Thanks.

Lenny is helping you , is good , thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Amy. Yes, @Lenny contacted me.
Waiting for further instructions.
Thanks.

Hi @Lenny @Amy. How should we proceed for the refund?
Haven’t got any news yet.

Thanks

1 Like

So people from the forum. I’m finally not getting a refund as I got the following reply from a ticket I had to open as I didn’t get any further answer nor instructions from @Lenny or @Amy.

Could you please confirm this is correct as other people in the same situation as me in Spain are paying 40USD less than me still?

This is the reply I got after posting the ticket:

"I’m sorry maybe our colleague didn’t explain it clearly.
Your order number is SO9563,Backer Upgrade Plan A + Plan E (Vision 8K X(Deluxe Audio Headstrap), Opt Out of All Your Stretch Goals Except Your Eye Tracking Discount)
Full Package Upgrade(Headset&Controller&Base Station).
You bought a 8K X headset and a set of base station&controller.Because it is delivered separately, the freight will be higher.
The cost of shipping the 8K X headset is $80,the cost of shipping the base station&controller is $35,total is $115,so i can’t apply a refund of shipping fee for you.
Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best regards
Sally"

Sorry, Just came back from CES, will talk to Sally again for your shipping issues, thanks.