Production Update Discussions Jan 29/2019

I always thought Chinese are so good in selling and shipping and will overrun the wolrd market, but I was wrong :frowning:

There has been a pretty significant drop off in production for a couple of days as well and no material details update? Are we to infer that you are having material problems again as you start the next batch?

2 Likes

They are, but in this case they need to evade the taxes, like Dallas Hao said, fastest shipping method is not always the best, or the most beneficial.

1 Like

Bulk shipping rates & to decrease possible taxes.

2 Likes

But it would be easier to just send it thru EMS directly from China.

For us, it seems that they (the boxes) are just stashed in the dark, waiting for something.

2 Likes

Welcome to SF Express. Reviews are coming up bad on a whole.

CN Post was better in my xp. Plus as Dallas said better to wait to give individual backers there tracking number.

As they can post themselves as when it arrives at target Warehouse with actual accuracy.

3 Likes

And what are you going to complain about? Remember it was a kickstarter you invested in.
Its frustrating i know, but we just gotta wait and see.

3 Likes

LMAOOOOO (2344555hgff

1 Like

I won a free iPhone! Thank you friend! :+1::beers:

2 Likes

Pre Orders are not set to ship anytime in tge immediate future. So even less to complain about at present.

My guess is they’ve switched to pigeons

2 Likes

LOL! :laughing: This is the funniest post I’ve seen in weeks! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Preorders are scheduled to ship in 48 days. Dont believe me look at the official site. :smile:

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/production-progress-update-dec-07-2018/9927/19

4 Likes

@anon74848233 What is the estimate shipping time of the arrival 3rd & 4th batch to UK warehouse?

How often do you ship?? Every 2. day only 110 units?? Give us please numbers. Until christmas onyl 10 % will get their headset. Thank you Mr. Weng for the promised 90%!!!

4 Likes

This is too slow, you make 600 a week but only ship 100 a week.

3 Likes

btw, it says “Yours sincerely,

Matthew” on your post. :rofl:

5 Likes

What shipping method is 5th batch? Old or new?

Ok let me help to update the shipping summary here:

batch 1, quantity 70 Status : Already received
batch 2, quantity 127 Ship date :14 NOV 2018 Status: On the way
batch 3, quantity 136 Ship date :28 NOV 2018 Status:On the way
Batch 4 quantity 130 Ship date : 3rd Dec 2018 68 units;5 Dec 2018 Today(new ship method) 62 units
Batch 5 quantity 118 Ship date : 6th Dec 2018 shipping method unknown

So total 581 unit was sent and according to Dallas mine is shipped in Batch 5 as backer #672 for 5k+, interesting. Let’s see how long does it take.

4 Likes