Preorders...anyone received theirs?

Hence the announcement at the site mentions “Ship by Feb 21st” wonder if anyone here received theirs?

1 Like

I’m waiting on mine. I hope it lasts me one year before there is something better.

1 Like

I ordered it in October and i got it on the 14th of February.

1 Like

did you got a email or did they ship it without any information?

1 Like

Shipped it without any information

1 Like

Did it come with the promised audio headstrap for 2018 preorders?

2 Likes

Nope i think they will ship it when it ready … lol

1 Like

did not get mine, just curious if others did.

I also ordered in October and until now I have not received any information about the shipment. A customer from Belgium with a preorder number later than mine has already picked up his goggles, and a friend who ordered the same day has a delivery date by dpd in Poland tomorrow. So honestly, I do not understand the order in which the goggles are sent.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the order either. I’m P10xx and order numbers above that have received their headsets.

As mentioned elsewhere I hope it’s not because I ordered the headset with the hand tracking module as I have no idea when that’ll be ready.

They might want to ship it in one package instead of two, but that wasn’t clear when I added the module, post order, via a ticket.

I have asked about this in a ticket (SUPEN-1939) last Wednesday but no answer yet.

@anon74848233.

My friend who has a deadline for tomorrow also ordered goggles with a leapmotion module. So it has nothing to do with it. He had the number P12xx

1 Like

I see. So the question is if he’ll receive the headset with or without the module? :wink:

Tomorrow I will know :wink:

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimaxusa-answers-recent-questions/15196/21?u=drwilken

same here, pre-ordered in October, thought they will arrive late march or early Mai but this post gave me hope :smile:

1 Like

Is it something I misunderstand guys? Shipping by 21Feb statement means to me all pre-orders to date will be posted by 21Feb! …Simple as that.

I ordered mine nearly 2 years ago…still nothing!

1 Like

Am preorder 13xx and received mine 2 days ago. Probably have to send mine back for a faulty audio jack but enjoying it until then

P122X and still absolute silence.

Anyone in UK got their`s this wk ?