Preorder adress incomplete (weird)

The same goes for me,
I replied to the email that everything is correct and got a thank you for the confirmation. Have not changed anything at the delivery address.

Is the prefix with the area code necessary at all?

Pre order P103X no email, nothing else.
Last October they say me they’d write to me before shipping just to confirm my choice.
At present, Total Silence.:thinking::roll_eyes:

Italy

1 Like

108X (france) same for me any news

Another week and another sad day. Immediately after waking up checking the mail and nothing. Zero confirmation of the correctness of the address, zero information on shipments, last info was 11 days ago. Zero communication with support. Have the preorder shipments stopped completely? (P122X) - Pimax, what’s up?

3 Likes

Same here. Still no update (P105X). Also tried writing to preorder@pimaxvr.com, but that address doesn’t work any longer…

<preorder@Pimaxvr.com>: host mxw.mxhichina.com[198.11.189.243] said: 554 RCPT (preorder@Pimaxvr.com) dosn’t exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

@anon84525399: Can You let us know what happens once we’ve corrected our addresses? Are we put back in queue or what? Is our headsets still in warehouse waiting to be sent to us or are we back to square one (waiting for them to be produced?)? I’d like to know if I can expect my headset in a week or a month or more?

3 Likes

Hello pre order 108X (france) same for me any news

1 Like

Good luck to get an answer… They’re still alive and they still have an internet connection but they seem to have more consideration for our money than for the customers we are (at least, during pre-orders, Oculus got paid only when shipping).

1 Like

@PimaxVR

it would be nice if pimax would publish an official information about the status of the PreOrders. Since October you have around $1100 from me (P118x) and from all the others PreOrder-guys and we get no information, except for an expired Counter!

8 Likes

@PimaxUSA to avoid a repeat of the confusion for backers, could you please provide a broad overview of the process for pre-orders please? For example:

1. How does the number ordering system work? It it truly linear? Eg many people have 4 digit codes 12xx, whereas I have a 6 digit code 121xxx - but I ordered on 30th October - did you really make that many pre-orders or was the order system changed?
  2. Many people have received a shipping address verification email. What happens to those people’s orders once they have responded to the email? I have not personally received a request (and presumably others have not either) - so does that mean my address is valid and without issue?
  3. What percentage of pre-order headsets have been shipped to their respective warehouses? For me, I would like to know if my UK order has reached the UK warehouse. I know you do not check individual cases yourself, so how can I get more information? Feedback / pre-orders support does not reply.
  4. Do warehouses choose the shipping order, as they did for backers and early pre-orders? Therefore can later orders be received before earlier orders?

Thanks for your time, I appreciate there is a lot going on.

6 Likes