Plastic part of hinge broke yesterday

Hi everybody :slight_smile:

It took more than two years - but yesterday the plastic part of the right hinge broke…

I already had a look at different threads and saw, that there exist 3D printer files - unfortunately, I don’t have a 3D printer :confused:

i.e. Pimax Replacement Hinges thin and thick variants by JaZepi - Thingiverse

Is there perhaps anyone living in Germany with a 3D printer who could print and send me one set of L and R parts?
Of course, I’d pay for material and shipping.

Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would also maybe contact support they might be able to help you hinges. @PimaxQuorra

@Virtualmisterl I think is in the UK and while @mirage335 is US based he had a hinge variety pack as well.

3 Likes

I’m in Ireland, don’t mind printing and sending you a few.

3 Likes

Do you know how much are the shipping costs?
My first Google searches gave me some 30€+ … !! :dizzy_face:

Ha, definitely not that expensive. It says 2.20 euro for me. Don’t worry, I’ll cover it. They are small so will just send in a normal envelope, will print you 1 set of each size. Just PM me your address and I’ll hopefully get posting them tomorrow.

4 Likes

Okay, that would be fine. PM sent. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

on ETSY you could buy it, (I did)

Both sides of my 8k+ broke whithin a few weeks, just pull the whole plastic crap thing off and just use the metal bar it holds onto and push the strap through then use the velcro to make it tight, works fine without the cheap plastic thing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.