Plan F index controllers Delivery Date

Anyone knows when the Index from Plan F are delivered? As soon as we buyed it? Or it has a delivery date? I’m in the first delivery zone.

January-february as said in the December update!

2 Likes

January for Europeans AFAIK.

Just a note, it’s not just controllers but the base stations as well. That seems to get overlooked often when taking about f.

If I‘m not mistaken PimaxUSA said that first batches will go to US. Hope I got the context right.

Pretty sure that’s old information, as the Dec 3 update said January was the target. We’re three weeks out from @PimaxUSA’s statement with no real answers on where those 600 have ended up.

Why the delay? It’s kind of BS that we have to wait so long for this stuff.

The delay is due to this: The base stations from Valve were OEM models without retail packaging (and possibly no power adapters - it’s unclear from Pimax’s comments). Pimax did not anticipate that, which account for the unanticipated delays. A more savvy company work have specified the packaging in the contract or realized they needed to assemble and package the units for shipment.

5 Likes

They don’t come with power adapters from Valve either. Only USB-A to USB-C charging cables… :wink:

Vive Wands didn’t come with power adapters either BTW.

1 Like

Sounds like Pimax didn’t even realised that there are no power adapters(or whatever) included until they almost finished the packaging. :rofl:

Do you really believe in this scenario?

Who would? I am ****ing sick of their hillarious lies now.
If there is a way to buy index controllers through Valve, I will cancel my Plan F.

1 Like

Valve: 3 days to ship
Pimax: 3 MONTHS!!

#facepalm

Honestly, I just want my stuff … that I paid for! Is that too much to ask for?

Pimax?

Please?

2 Likes

Well at least Index controllers for Americans start shipping this month.
Timeline for others including Asian and Oceanians does not exist.

Actually, I do. It’s exactly the sort of mistake that a small inexperienced company might make.

Just log in to Steam and put them in your cart.

Sadly not possible.
It needs modifed Paypal and steam account with full steam wallet, and VPN to buy index controller in Korea.
Also even if I try it, there is very high possibility to be rejected.

That’s unfortunate. I guess Plan F is your only other option.

Actually, I do. It’s exactly the sort of mistake that a small inexperienced company might make.

You’re so naive…

Just log in to Steam and put them in your cart.

You’re so smart…

Plan F is not even an option! Neither plans are options, they’re something else…

I would still cancel!