Pitool and Tundra Tracker SteamVR Breakout

4/2/2022
Pitool and Tundra Tracker SteamVR Breakout

Has pimax solved the issue where the tundra trackers cannot be individually assigned within steamvr? This is quite a humongous issue in the majority of titles within steam. games like vrchat are not effected but try anything else and you cannot. I was told on the tundra forums that pimax is aware of the issue, and that a new software version is available that fixes this. Is there any updates on this? This has been an issue since day one.

1 Like

unfortunately no new pitool has been released yet.

They are likely working on it. But from my understanding the next pitool release has some big changes. Hopefully pimax can adopt a more rolling release style model with patch updates.

@PimaxQuorra @PimaxUSA @hammerhead_gal
can you check with the team on an update regarding the Tundra Labs Tracker assignment issues?

1 Like

It doesnt effect me too badly because i mainly play vrchat, but when i put my hands ontop of my head I do a 360 spin and it makes me pretty dizzy. I think it’s doing that because steam only sees everything as a single device. I think?

1 Like

Hello,

You’re right Dan.
We have been working on a new Pitool version where this Tundra issue will be addressed.

I’ll follow the progress and hopefully it can be release asap.

1 Like

any news when a beta will be released?

1 Like

Hello,

Please update to latest 277V Pitool, the Tundra pairing issue has been addressed.

If you’ve further question, please let us know.

Regards.

1 Like