Pimax, you messed up again!

Yes giving choice without having a large enough staff has created this dilemma. To complicate it further due to backers pressure for even more choice the BE oled should never have been offered as no 1 chose to add money for a 5k pentile oled by KS’ end.

I don’t mean that, as you know. It’s pretty blindingly obvious people were pressured to change, told thay can’t, can, can’t, can, told keep submitting tickets over and over even though the problem will be sorted outside of ticket system and then the ticket system is used as evidence of people being unreasonable requesting multiple changes. Yeah…nah, that doesn’t add up.

I’ve never submitted a ticket, not made any enquiries, not emailed, not even tagged a Pimax employee. I’ve only ever responded to Pimax employees when addressed directly. I’m simply sitting back observing and reflecting. I already understand with pimax I get what I get. So it’s not about changing my situation.

I observed Pimax going around a circle of telling people forget that you submitted a ticket and got rejected, just do it again and then someone outside of that system will fix it for you…but only after you go around this circle a few times. People were literally being told the ticket system will not sort you out, but we won’t sort you out either until you do it anyway…multiple times. Why I was wondering. Now it’s backers fault when wrong headsets arrive because look at the tickets (the ones we artificially forced them to create).

3 Likes

Yes the idea was pressured by the idea & split in what waa better. I think of it like Netflix vs regular TV. A TV you can surf til you find something that catches your eye (channel surfing) where providers like Netflix you have to choose.

Once you have made a choice your better off sticking with the choice. With pimax rolling out the 5k+ without having the original 5k to show with it did create doubt in one’s choice.

The 5k+ being presented as an advancement (which perhaps it is) a long with only 4 testers able to presentl an evaluation after a short period of time didnt help. All testers in the group should have had the same opportunity to evaluate both headsets. The short duration to compare both headsets imho didn’t give good duration to assess them.

Now folks whom switched will be curious if they made the right choice or not. I chose both to have both models & if had the financial stability would have backed the 3 models.

Like pokémon why choose if you can have’m all.

While the choice & reviews introduced pressure; ultimately the pressure is self created by doubting one’s original choice. The idea of better creating self doubt.

2 Likes

My first ticket was responded with a standard “Please complete the survey” which I had already completed 3 times, and I was not on a list of people with missing survey information. After doing that my ticket issue was ignored, my ticket was closed with the response of “Thank you, if you have further issues please submit another ticket”. I submit another ticket for the same original issue and it was ignored for about 2 weeks until I B**** enough on the forums and Dallas picked it up. Once I started communicating with Dallas 1 on 1 it was awesome, he got everything straight right away. But email responses do not show up on the ticket system so my ticket was closed again by another support member for “Lack of response” :sweat_smile:

Luckily I already had everything straightened out with Dallas. But yeah, support is a mess.

1 Like

Sounds like you were responding to the notification email & not logging into your support account to respond. Another user discovered this was why his responses were not received.

But in my case I was able to communicate back and forth a few times through email & not logged into my support account. My issue was resolved this way, but the communication history doesn’t show up in my support account.

1 Like

put it on ebay for a really high price.

Cool then it sounds like you were corresponding directly with person@pimaxvr.com(sp)

In which case your replies should be viewable with their responses (at least in my xp with hotmail) auto attaches reply email.

My first message was to support@pimaxvr, and it was received and the next response came from person@pimaxvr. Of course I can view my email history, but it doesn’t show in the support page.

1 Like