Pimax VR Experience 0.84.0.0 Beta Download

Using the Virtual Desktop in PE, I highly recommend running Render Quality of 1.5 or even higher.
At least until we find out a way to add efficient AA and super sampling to the monitor views.

2 Likes

Which would be a lot more convenient if Pimax Experience would set Render Quality to 1.75 before starting itself, after which we could use whatever we want (ie. 1.25) for any other imported exe/bat …

2 Likes

We are trying to work that out actually, adjusting the RQ before the VR renderer even starts. Kinda tricky but we’ll get there.

3 Likes

By the way, there is also a need to be able to toggle Smart Smoothing by voice command (ie. VoiceAttack macro, batch file, etc).

Hello, is there a FAQ/documentation for VR experience? Navigation and finding info is this “forum” is still a pain compared to ALL others I use… My mouse is not working in the experience menu, to start with.

Thanks.

Im confused. What version should I be running in Feburary of 2021 to get the Pimax vr experience. I had a newer Pitool version, downloaded it Jan 2021 I would think it should have the Pimax experience built in??, I dont remember the version but it was only a month old and I could never get the Pimax experience to show in my HMD, I had the "Run Pitool at Windows start up " checked.

So I decided to download the 2 links above, still cant see the Pimax experience, so I was going to go back to my previous version but the Pitool says I already have the latest Pitool ?? Can someone help. Thanks!

UPDATE: WTH somehow I had 2 Steam VR’s running at once, I closed one of them and the pimax experience was there. Not sure what I did??

1 Like

Is the IPD Guide available somewhere, it wasnt on this version of Pitool. Also is there any way to “lock” the Left and Right IPD Offset slider’s together, in the old Pitool and with the Pimax Experience, so you can adjust them together with the mouse while in the HMD. THanks!

No, the IPD Guide isn’t ready yet

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.