Pimax update (14.10.2020) - Backer Box Shipment Advisory - Discussion

@PimaxQuorra will the handtracker we ordered at the kickstarter come in the box as well or will it be shipped separately?

Hello,

The hand tracking module will be ship separately.

Sincerely.

2 Likes

thank you. 2020202020202020

2 Likes

Hi @PimaxQuorra, is there any news on the delivery of 8KX to Russia? We are all looking forward to our 8KXs. People are already desperate, to be honest.

If everything is delayed there with direct delivery to Russia, then send my 8KX to my USA address, please.

Can pimax simply email those whom need to verify there addresses? As many of us have verified addresses quite often.

This will also reduce the load on your servers as folks hammer the site to ensure there address is correct.

Better to email 30% then have 80%+ hitting tge server up needlessly.

4 Likes

Updated it many times, curious to see if i’ll get the tracking code within the promised timeline :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’ll be the day… I will applaud Pimax for staying true to their spoken timelines :grin:

4 Likes

Absolutely. If they can pull it off, i will applaude too :pray:

I received such an email, nice of Pimax.

4 Likes

It’s sunday 1 november. Not that i am surprised, but i have not heard from Pimax. No tracking number at all. I have confirmed a dozen times my address, starting to do that from more than two months ago. It didn’t help.

3 Likes

I am in the same situation. Updated my address, but no tracking number. Should we just wait a little longer, or do we need to open a support ticket? @pimaxquorra

4 Likes

Count me in for the “I have no tracking number of my Backer box that is supposed to have my BaseStation in btw” club.

3 Likes

You are not missing much :D. I have received the tracking number last Thursday, but it does not really mean anything just that Pimax had created the tracking without shipping anything (as they already did in the past).

4 Likes

Yes that’s my question, too.

1 Like

Same here. 202020202020

1 Like

I could have known, Risa. But sometimes having anything is more to go on than nothing… Y’all know what i mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

So all of us that haven’t received a tracking number yet but had confirmed the address correctly can now apply for the $150 refund, correct?

1 Like

Yes but then you will not be getting you backer box, they changed the “deal”

1 Like

Well, I don’t need another MAS nor another facepad, I don’t want the KDMAS headphones as on-ear without variable pressure applied is pointless and I don’t need a silcone sleeve. So I gess $150 is pretty good.

What I do need is for my handtracking module to finally arrive as I had paid for that more than 3 years ago!

4 Likes

Just keep in mind you could likely sell the contents for more than $150.

1 Like